2 DPO Two Weeks Wait Buddies!!!!

Litebright i would but I did it at my neighbours (both ttc buddies) and put it in her bin I will post my next test I do though. Xx

Hey ladies, can i join! I will be testing around the 3rd Feb :) i started trying in Dec 2014! so my 2nd cycle

:hi: ladies can I join? I am 2dpo today and AF is due 3rd/4th Feb but I am going to try not to test until AF is late :wacko:

Lots of :dust: to you all

Welcome twag & bringon good luck for this cycle
my ds birthday is on 3rd & he turns 8! Really need to get a move on hoping i get my bfp this month my anniversary is on the 14th i really want to tell dh i got a bfp for our anniversary that would be awesome

Only 6dpo & i already want to test haha what is wrong with me. 2/3 more days till i test

Hi ladies,
Am 5dpo and ttc #1. Been ttc for 11months now. I will test on Jan 30th. Currently keeping busy picking extra shift at work so not to cave in and test. Thank God its busy where i work so when i come home in the morning i go straight to sleep and not worry about testing.

Baby dust to all!

My little boy's 1st birthday is on 3rd Feb :cloud9: would be cool to get a :bfp: then :cloud9:

baby :dust:

I'm now 9dpo but trying to hang on till 24th to test again and see if I get a stronger line. My days seem so long at the moment Lol xx

Welcome new ladies

I woke up this morning wanting to test so bad lol but I'm only 6dpo two more days and I'm going to test, I got a BFP at 8dpo with my first

FX for your testing ladies :dust:

Braxton baby are you testing tomorrow? When ypu say you got bfp on 8dpo what test were you using i got my bfp both times 9dpo on frer & ic but never tested before that actually i did night of 8dpo but urine was too diluted & thought i saw a shadow but dismissed & threw it away thinking bfn next morning clear enough bfp.

I will be 8dpo tomorrow & have 10mlu ic wander if anything will show lol

Mom2 yes I'm going to test tomorrow!! I used FRER with my first so I'll try that again. I had a dream last night that I had a boy!!

Right i'l test with you then lol are we both 8dpo? I'm going to use ic with fmu & frer in evening will updateonce i have argh so nervous

Nic you have wayyyy more willpower on me! If I thought I saw a shadow I'd be testing every 12 hours to see if it was showing up! haha.

So are Mom2sam, Braxton, Nic and myself all testing tomorrow at 8-9 dpo?? That's exciting! I'm not holding my breath for myself because I didn't get positive until 15 dpo with DD but that's ok :)

Yes ladies 3 of us testing & i've just done mine 15 min ago & i don't see anything yet. I did the ic i'l do another in evening & save my frers & use tomorrow morning at 9dpo. Good luck & fx for us all

Morning ladies so I tested this morning and I think I see a very faint positive so I'm going to test again tonight!

Woohoo Braxton pic???? I need something to look at other than my stupid bfn. Anyway i did another at 2pm 10mli ic & at 3 mins i could see another line i got so excited i took a pic it was so faint but looked like was going to develop into a faint second line but at 6/7 mins when test had nearly dried it dried to nothing! My excitement vanished lol wth though hate that test. Will use my frer tomorrow morning & still going to take a crappy ic tonight

My plan was to test today but the hubby whisked me away for a spa day and night last night and not home till tomorrow so will be testing when I get back. On the plus side tho I am having so many symptoms its unreal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->