#2 IVF Cycle - 6dp5dt Faint Line? (BFP) + Beta Results

Congratulations!!!!!! My first baby was an IVF baby, and I know how you hold your breath in that two week wait!! So incredibly deserving!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! Enjoy it, mama!!!
Awww!!!! Thank you so much Lady Love!!! Yes, this is my 2nd IVF and it has been totally different from my 1st cycle which failed.. for my 2nd IVF, i fell in love with my blastocyst.. it was beautiful!!! And i didnt put high hope for this cycle, didn't want to get upset when i test on 5dp5dt.. i thot it was the trigger shot, but it was alil dark to be a trigger shot.. but then it starts getting slightly darker, i was alil panicky.. :lol::lol: But after the line grew more, i knew it, its God way of saying, "You did alot & went thru alot to get this lil bean, time to rest and here's your lil bean.." :cry: 6 more days to BT!!

Honestly I’d just say just try to relax and enjoy it. I know it can be hard to believe that you’re finally pregnant after infertility struggles and IVF but you’ve done it! <3 As long as you’re following all the usual pregnancy advice you’re good. So happy for you
It was an emotional roller coasters ride to get here.. But i didn't regret going thru it.. DH has been a great motivator during my stim period with 3 injections daily.. my belly is a war zone! Bruises and all.. I can't believe it honestly.. like, i tried to be super excited but still alil worried.. being 3w6d pregnant is like, really??? Lol!! Thank u so much for this wonderful words ladies!! It meant alot.. :cry:

Wow congratulations!! It is super scarey when you first realise you are prego after trying for so long!! My hubby used to just say, today we know everything is ok so just enjoy it and take it day by day! I did not go through IVF but it did take me 4years to get my first little man! Massive congrats and enjoy this special time x

Wow congratulations!! It is super scarey when you first realise you are prego after trying for so long!! My hubby used to just say, today we know everything is ok so just enjoy it and take it day by day! I did not go through IVF but it did take me 4years to get my first little man! Massive congrats and enjoy this special time x

Hi dear!! Thank you so much!! Indeed it was scary!!! After the first faint lines, i kept POAS daily just to see a line! Even now I believe a pregnancy is clearly going on, I will definitely still POAS tomorrow just to see the progression lines.. till when? I have no idea how long.. :lol:

Showed DH the test and he wasn't convinced, i understand, we got excited back in Nov 2019 when i was pregnant 6weeks ended up CP. The line weren't as dark as this cycle which he, still wasn't convinced.. :lol::shrug: lol!!! So being a man, practical and all, i guess we will wait to the Blood Test day to know the results and show it to him.. :lol: Thank you dear! It was a ride.. i almost wanted to gave up this cycle mid way after going thru jab after jab after jab.. and the RN tried taking blood from my veins, took 3 tries to get the blood flow.. ouch.. but again, its worth it... :cry:

I'll be around here for the next 9 months, cheering up for others TTC!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Great lines and so happy it work out for you . Enjoy your pregnancy.

Aw, biggest congratulations!! :happydance: how wonderful. I hope you have a super happy and healthy 9 months x

Awwww thank u so much for the love ladies!!!!! I feel so much warmth!!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beautiful lines <3.

I am so so happy for you. Remember that feeling well after our IVF success with our son and hope I get that again with our next FET. It is the most incredible feeling finally seeing that :bfp: after such a long wait. I couldn’t quite believe it like I’d imagined the whole thing. The whole pregnancy I felt on cloud 9 even through the rough parts. It was all so so worth it. Best of luck for your blood results! Judging on those lines I bet they’re going to be great! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->