2 LH Surges???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

shumie

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need advice and insight please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted a message a week ago with pics of my OPK test. Basically it was a positive when I did a test both on CD10 and CD11. I also did a test on CD12 and it came out negative.

Today i thought I would do another one, I dont know why, but I just did, and this is what I got! The line above is the control line and the bottom is the test.

These are the symptoms I have had since CD10 when i first had a positive OPK result:

light headedness
cramps
a little CM today (7 dpo)
emotional
slight pain in breasts

What do you think? Can you get two surges or is it OPK possibly detecting pregnancy? (I hope)

Attachments

• OPK 005.jpg
    OPK 005.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
Hmmm not sure.
To use an pok to test for pregnancy you would have to really late for it to pick up, its no good as an early indicator.

Hmmm not sure.
To use an pok to test for pregnancy you would have to really late for it to pick up, its no good as an early indicator.

Hi :hi:

I would say if you have another surge then you should get bd'ing in case this is ovulation. I agree with Arcanegirl, opk's would possibly only detcet pregnancy after missed af. I'd get baby dancing tonight! Although, your symptoms sound very promising as well. There's no harm in jumping on your hubby tonight though just in case it's ov!

Good Luck

xx

You can release more than one egg at any time!! GET BDING!!! :happydance:

hehe...best of luck to you!!!! Lost of :dust:

I think that it's possible, because that's what happened to be earlier this month. I test positive for ovulation around my CD 13-14 and then I tested positive again on my CD 24.

You may have had a surge and geared up to O, but for some reason did not and now you are gearing up again. What is your CM like?

You may have had a surge and geared up to O, but for some reason did not and now you are gearing up again. What is your CM like?

On CD10 after testing for a positive Ovulation, I had EWCM which continues for about 2 days. After testing again yesterday and getting another positive for CD18 (according to the ticker) I am again getting EWCM.

This is confusing, I have come across some sites that suggest that you cannot ovulate more than once in one cycle and yet other sites suggest that you can! :shrug:

i think ovulating twice is how fraternal twins are made, one from each ovary! best get bding :happydance:

You can ovulate twice, however the ovulation of another egg will only occur within 24 hours of the first egg being released. And yes this is how fraternal twins happen.

I heard that some woman, Get ready to ovulate (geared up) then they don't causing a positive OPK. Then later they get another positive opk and actully release an egg.. OR OR you could be pregnant.

Good luck

Your probably pregnant the signs you have sound good. The pain in breasts does it feel like a quick quick sharp stabbing pain in them??

Your probably pregnant the signs you have sound good. The pain in breasts does it feel like a quick quick sharp stabbing pain in them??

Its more like a pull or stretching type pain now and then. I really, really hope it will be a BFP this time....(sigh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->