2 miscarriages and difficult falling pregnant

Julzkd

Reaction score
It's been 3 years that we have been trying. I fell pregnant after 1 year and that end in a miscarriage at 6.5weeks :((( It took us another year and half to fall pregnant and at 9 weeks had another miscarriage it's so upsetting cause not only does it take ages to fall pregnant then it also ends in a m/c. It's been months that we have been trying again and nothing yet. Had check ups and all looks ok.
Just wondering if there are ladies out there like me and if there are any good endings that I can hold hope for us

I'm so sorry for your losses. I too have had 2 miscarriages since trying for our first, but we haven't been TTC as long as you. We've been trying a year a half. It feels like forever (9 months TTC before 1st/ another 7 months before 2nd loss). I can only imagine it taking even longer in between pregnancies, and then it ending in loss. It's so disheartening. It makes you scared to try again. The waiting and the not knowing and then the fear of when you do fall pregnant again. Will it end in MC? I understand those feelings, and it's awful. Did DH get checked as well?

I am in the same boat.I too take long to conceive and I had 2 miscarriages as well.It is really heart breaking.
Did you see any doctor?Get your Thyroid,Prolactin,progesterone tested.Best of luck!I had my last miscarriage in dec 2012, since then no luck :(

Hi, just wanted to offer some advice, we had been trying for ages too, fell pregnant but ended in mc's.

But I totally agree with ttcmoon - ask to get your thyroid checked, I've read ALOT about this lately and it can make a very big difference.

I've also read a book called "the fertility diet" and that also gives you some very good tips and ideas, it's not all about food, but also about other things, that you may have never even thought about.

Also get your partner to read the book, there is alot that you can BOTH do to help your chances... diet can be quite specific for the chaps, it may just mean eating more of something.

In all honesty I don't know if these thing actually work, but the 'thought' of you doing everything you can to help yourself may be enough for your wish to come true.

I've got everything crossed for you that your dream does come true.

FloatingKiss
xx

Hi ,
ALL I m in same boat..ttc 2 years ..2 early miscarriages,first time it took 3 months,second time 7 months and now i completed one year since last mc..Did my first iui this month as all the tests ultrasounds, blood work came good.It was good with good post wash sperm count.Hoping for a forever my baby this time if pregnant :flower:

So sorry for all your losses. And I do agree with floatingkiss. I miscarried recently and they believe it was because I had untreated hypothyroidism. I am on medication for it and all my levels are good now and we are TTC again. Good luck to everyone.:hugs:

Reading this a little late, but its amazing how many people have had miscarriages. Turns out my husbands mum had had one when he was little and no one ever knew. Its more common that you'd expect I think, and reading that all of you are in the same boat as me is comforting. Doctors frustrating me saying "its just one of those things", but hopefully thats all it is?
We can but try ladies. Fate will decide..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->