2 more pills left

Welshie

Reaction score
I have two more pills left and then im stopping to get my cycles back on track, been on the pill for 10 years due to bad acne.

Whats the best way of tracking my cycles now? I was thinking of buying a clearblue monitor?

We will be TTC in June.

Oooooh how exiting :happydance: I really hope you get your :bfp: really fast!!

Oooh sorry i totally missed the question :dohh: I just pretty much wrote down when i started and stopped etc and i kinda thought about what my body was doing through out the time and i got opk sticks from ebay and it told me when i OV....then when you're just tracking it you just mark it down each month :)

Least this is my understanding :rofl: Since i dont go into the TTC area i prob am talking rubbish :haha:

I don't have any advice, just wanted to say thats really exciting, an actual step towards trying!!! x

Ok well there are many ways to track your cycle, thermometors, fertility monitors, monitoring CM and the position of your cervix, just tracking the first day of your last period to the first day of the next period to work out your cycle length..

Its all a bit overwhelming :rofl: I find just going with the flow works best since that means no stress :smug:

The only site I found helpful was https://www.beautifulcervix.com (viewer discression advised) since it shows you the whole cycle of many women and since I'm not planning to use anything like OPK's its a more natural way to look at things..

Anyways I'm babbling!!

When I was thinking about trying to conceive i joined fertility friend i did not want to chart through TTC but i wanted to get to know by body in order to understand signs of when i am ovulating. You can temp, monitor your vaginal secretion, and monitor what your cervix looks like.. it works really well.

ooo how exciting :D
i use fertility friend (.com) to track mine :D

and, we're getting married in florida too at the same time :D

ooo how exciting :D
i use fertility friend (.com) to track mine :D

and, we're getting married in florida too at the same time :D

Oh what date are you getting married on? I think alot of people have chosen the 1st of oct as its - 10/01/10 in american terms. :happydance:

Thanks for all your help, ill head over to FF now to check it out.

Do i need to wait for a proper period first though? or do i use the withdrawel one?

Yey
Personally i would use fertility friend...also OPKs to record when ovulation is taking place!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->