2 or more early labors...how was your 3rd?

jlw617

Mom to 2 girls
Reaction score
I asked this about 3-4 months ago but didn't get much of a response so I thought I'd try again ;)

Ok so this is my 3rd, I feel confident because of my past two labors that I'll be early with this one as well, my first dd was 2 weeks early, my second was 3 weeks early (the Drs have her marked at 4 weeks early but I knew my dates, plus she was decent sized for being that early and didn't have to stay in nicu so I think it all adds up to my date not theirs) anyhow, I tend to have small babies as well, I'm pretty petite, not skinny anymore haha but I'm under 5 ft and my dh is average at 5'10...not sure if this adds to anything...

I'm just wondering for those that have been atleast 2 weeks early with consecutive births, did it continue that way with subsequent births? My ob suspects there's a good chance I'll go early again as well as a few ladies I've spoken with, did this ring true for you too?

TIA!

I haven't had my third labor yet so ill keep you posted on that. But my first was at 38 weeks and second at 41+3. So I dunno, but I wish it would have been true for me!! Going over due sucks and I'm praying that it doesn't hasten again this time!!

I asked this about 3-4 months ago but didn't get much of a response so I thought I'd try again ;)

Ok so this is my 3rd, I feel confident because of my past two labors that I'll be early with this one as well, my first dd was 2 weeks early, my second was 3 weeks early (the Drs have her marked at 4 weeks early but I knew my dates, plus she was decent sized for being that early and didn't have to stay in nicu so I think it all adds up to my date not theirs) anyhow, I tend to have small babies as well, I'm pretty petite, not skinny anymore haha but I'm under 5 ft and my dh is average at 5'10...not sure if this adds to anything...

I'm just wondering for those that have been atleast 2 weeks early with consecutive births, did it continue that way with subsequent births? My ob suspects there's a good chance I'll go early again as well as a few ladies I've spoken with, did this ring true for you too?

TIA!

I think most people tend to follow a sort of pattern when it comes to births but I guess there are always exceptions.

My friend had her first at 26 weeks, second at 32 and third at 37 weeks x

I had my first at 37 weeks, second at 36 weeks and third at 32 weeks. Hoping this one stays in longer!

Thanks ladies! I definitely don't want him coming too early but it's been kind of nice to not have to carry to the full 40 weeks or more!

Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->