2 "peak" CBFM but no ovulation

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
This cycle has been weird.

I normally ovulate on CD20 but i have had 2 "peak" on my CBFM and 2 positive OPKs today and yesterday, but im only CD12 today.

I have had no temp drop or spike yet and kind of worried it wont happen :( should i expect it in the next day or two and if it doesnt happen is it possible i will get another positive OPK and a "peak" on CBFM later on in my cycle?

Thanks

Stressed! temp is normal and ive gone back down to "high" on my monitor, why do i get so stressed out at TTC'ing!

I know that feeling I usually ovulate day 16 but my cbfm has given me a peak day 10! I have no other signs like cm at all? Very confused.

Mine gave me two peaks this cycle. I think your body gets ready to O, but doesn't, and does later. (See chart below) I think this second one was the real thing, got EWCM with it and it's my normal O-day.

Yes I have heard of that happening before but I thought that when you released a surge when u were getting ready the monitor showed high then the second hormone that makes u ovulate then gives you the peak. So did your monitor show the little egg sign twice in a month? I hope mine does!

Mine came up with peak 2 days on the run, but from what i have read if it comes up with peak one day it automatically comes up with peak the next day.

I am hoping i will ovulate when i normally do on CD20 otherwise i will totally be out this month :( we have been BD every other day and i will try to continue to do so until ive ovulated (but all depends on OH he doesnt like me to "pressure" him lol)

I get so stressed out, waiting to ovulate, then waiting for AF its just an endless cycle!

Yes it does automatically have 2 days but has it ever peaked on two separate occasions?

Im only on my first cycle, so not yet, but can you keep testing even after it stops asking? if you can i will test through and past when i normally ovulate.

Yes it does automatically have 2 days but has it ever peaked on two separate occasions?

Mine did, CD12 and CD15. After CD15 it stored the results for 48 hours. Dunno why it didn't the first time?

I found it kinda confusing, to be honest. Might as well just BD all around the normal days (CD12-16 for me) and not waste $ on pee sticks coz they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from charting.

Mine came up with peak 2 days on the run, but from what i have read if it comes up with peak one day it automatically comes up with peak the next day.

I am hoping i will ovulate when i normally do on CD20 otherwise i will totally be out this month :( we have been BD every other day and i will try to continue to do so until ive ovulated (but all depends on OH he doesnt like me to "pressure" him lol)

I get so stressed out, waiting to ovulate, then waiting for AF its just an endless cycle!

OMG I'm totally going through the same thing with DH. I got the trigger shot this cycle along with my clomid and I've had positive OPK's since cd14 now cd18 no O as of yet but I've peaked so confused we've bd at least every other day but I'm beginning to lose hope with everyday that passes and no temp spike. Last cycle I o'ed cd16 I thought with the trigger you O'ed within 36 hours so now I don't know what to think. DH tries to be supportive but he says he can't perform under pressure and this cycle he just seems to have all kind of problems tonight it hemmorrhoids so hopefully I'm still good to go in the morning. Fx for all you ladies.

Im out this month! ive had my temp jump (so guessing i ovulated yesterday) for the past 2 days ive tried to get OH to BD with no joy! so im in a fowl mood today :(

I dont think he realises that his "relaxed" attitude just stresses me out even more, what is the point of me knowing when i am ovulating when we cant even BD?!?!

I give up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"