2 positive OPK's & 1 negative HPT? Confused.

Miss.T

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I haven't been trying, nor have we been preventing, we do want a child, but now that we think I may be pregnant, we're really wanting it and willing to try if it turns out that I'm not. AF is due in 3/4 days, and I'm getting positive OPK's. I bought HPT's this afternoon, used one, and it came back negative... Then I read on the instructions that it can be used "as early as the first day of your missed period." And it was not my first morning pee, either. :blush: Like I said, AF is due in 3/4 days, and I have no cramping, I have slight bloating, but no other AF symptoms such as bb pain. I have lower back pain, and (tmi) I have thick, egg-white cm and a higher sex drive.

Judging by those things, do you think it's possible for me to be preggers? I'm so confused. :wacko:

*** I'm going to the store later to buy an early HPT. Fingers crossed!

I may have read your post wrong. But did you say you were getting positive opks? Which would mean that your testing positive for ovulation. Like its possible your due to or have ovulated within a few days? Is it possible that you are ovulating later and so your period isn't due but in fact your ovulating late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->