2 sacs, 1 regular and 1 irregular

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced an irregular sac and went on with a healthy pregnancy?
I had an early scan yesterday and 2 sacs was found, I regular with yolk and 1 irregular and the sonographer was not sure if could see yolk, have being told it could go either way with the irregular sac, was told it could be vanishing twin? X

Maybe it was just a little early? Things can change a lot at that stage, I hope your next scan clarifies things.
My twins still looked like blobs at 8 weeks.

I don't have any experience either but really hope everything goes well. Xx

Ditto it’s definitely early so it can go either way. I did have two sacs, 1 regular with a yolk and 1 much smaller with maybe a yolk but couldn’t get a get look. Just because things didn’t pan out for my pregnancy doesn’t mean that yours won’t have a happier outcome. When will they scan again?

I don’t have any experience of this but you’re so so early. I have heard many times women being told there wasn’t much to see or that something wasn’t right but on going back for another scan it all turned out ok. Keeping everything crossed for you

Like the other ladies, I personally don't have any experience with this. I wish you the best of luck when you go in for your next ultrasound.

Thank you all for your comments, my next ultrasound is Friday afternoon which was already pre booked, my nhs one is a week on friday. It cant come quick enough x

Ditto! I hope that everything goes well! Sending good vibes <333

Hope the scan goes well today hon

Scan went well, 1 baby with heartbeat measuring on track, the other sac is collapsing x

Only just saw this. I’m so sorry one sac isn’t ok but so glad to hear the other is! :hugs:

Glad baby is doing alright, sorry about the other sac :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->