2 week wait question...and anyone testing on or around the 26th April

justthestart

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I am new to this forum so hello and looking forward to talking to you all!

I am on my 3rd month of trying to succeed.

I have 40 day cycles (so far after 3 months off pill) and I think I ovulated either Sun, Mon or Tues of this week (I am new to this so not sure- I had an LH surge on Sun!)

Anyway I have really sore nipples and not sure if I am just imagining it cause I want to have symptoms or whether they are a symptom of ovulation? Does anyone else get this and what does it mean?!!

Is anyone else testing around the 26th April, thats the day AF is due!!!
xx

Hi Justthestart,

There is a few of us testing around then on here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/307952-r-u-testing-april-22-26th-join-me-thread-7.html

Come join us x:thumbup:

Hi Girls

I am new to this forum so hello and looking forward to talking to you all!

I am on my 3rd month of trying to succeed.

I have 40 day cycles (so far after 3 months off pill) and I think I ovulated either Sun, Mon or Tues of this week (I am new to this so not sure- I had an LH surge on Sun!)

Anyway I have really sore nipples and not sure if I am just imagining it cause I want to have symptoms or whether they are a symptom of ovulation? Does anyone else get this and what does it mean?!!

Is anyone else testing around the 26th April, thats the day AF is due!!!
xx

hiya hun....think we have very similar cycles...i have 40 day ones and i ovd on sun/mon and will be testing ---should be testing the 26th prob do it abit earlier lol maybe a day or 2 jus to see....xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->