2 week wait!!!

Natallie

Reaction score
Hi. I'm currently in the 7th dpo and trying not to go nuts. I didn't know it was going to be so hard not to let my mind go wild. This is our second time trying. I'm 24 and last time I convinced my self I was pregnant by googling symptoms and everything and when it didn't happen I was so disappointed. Also don't want to tell fam and friends what I'm going trough because if it does happen I want it to be a surprise and also if it doesn't I feel like the disappointment is going to be bigger. So i wanted to hear your stories of how the 2 week wait was for you?

I'm 6 DPO so right there with you!! It's hard, we havent told anyone we are trying, we won't tell them until the first scan either.

We have a 2 year old and desperate to have another so they can be relatively close friends! Lol. Heres hoping!

I tried to stay as distracted as I could to hold out from testing too early. Didn't always work and I would drive myself crazy over early tests.
Good luck :)

I tried to stay as distracted as I could to hold out from testing too early. Didn't always work and I would drive myself crazy over early tests.
Good luck :)
Yes it's what I'm trying to do. I didn't buy any pregnancy tests this time so I wont have the temptation.

I'm 6 DPO so right there with you!! It's hard, we havent told anyone we are trying, we won't tell them until the first scan either.

We have a 2 year old and desperate to have another so they can be relatively close friends! Lol. Heres hoping!
That is so amazing!! good luck .. Just a few more days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->