2 weeks ahead in HCG

emicakess

Reaction score
So I just got a note from my doctor saying that my hCG beta value at 5w4d was in the 7 week range. I know hCG can vary A LOT so is this pretty typical? I am not worried or anything, just curious :) I am actually very excited!

Congrats! Hehe could be twins? Or maybe just a very healthy hcg number, either way looks really good. So excited for you :) x

Thank you! I dont know why I even touched google! It came up molar pregnancy. Man!!!! There are scary things around every corner!

Thank you! I dont know why I even touched google! It came up molar pregnancy. Man!!!! There are scary things around every corner!

Oh yea Google is terrible for that! Always makes stuff sound 10 times worse lol I do it too! :D I'm sure all is well though when do you have your scan?

I have my scan on 7+3 so next friday :) so excited!

My levels were

5+0: 2493
5+2: 5116
5+4: 9677

That doesnt look molar pregnancy high to me!!!! I dont think... >_<

Yay! Not to long to wait I'm sure your little bean/s is fine :D your hcg levels look healthy to me. I think mine was 9000+ at around 5 weeks so looks good and it doesn't seem of the scale kind of high. I have my early 12 week scan on the 16th when I'll be 11+5 I'm so nervous!

Yaaaah I think the levels are fine :) Why an early 12 week scan? I am excited for you :) I wish time would hurry up and go by faster!!

I wish time would go faster too! Lol. It's early because the hospital kept messing up my appointments :/ boo..

My doctor never said anything about my hcg. At 5w4d it was ~13,000 and by 5w6d it was ~24,000. She just said it was doubling nicely. haha We also got to see a HB at 5w6d too. I thought I was 5w5d, but she said I was measuring one day ahead.

Oh, and I only have one bubs in there. :lol:

My doctor never said anything about my hcg. At 5w4d it was ~13,000 and by 5w6d it was ~24,000. She just said it was doubling nicely. haha We also got to see a HB at 5w6d too. I thought I was 5w5d, but she said I was measuring one day ahead.

Oh, and I only have one bubs in there. :lol:

Good to know, thank you!

Looks good. Mine was 18,762 at 4w6d...had one healthy baby girl. Congrats!

With this pregnancy my levels were 29 000 at 4w5d, and as far as we know this little girl (according to the U/S tech :) ) is perfectly healthy.

I wouldn't worry, hun. Your numbers look great!

PS, my numbers at 5w3d were 17,000 and it's just one healthy baby in there for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->