2 weeks late and bfn...ugh..

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Well I am 2 weeks late today and I am lost for words. I am always like clockwork between 28 and 31 day cycles. AF was due around the 19th of last month. I started having mild cramping.around the 20th like I normally do and thought AF was going to show. I had to keep.running to the bathroom because I felt like I had started, but it was just a massive increase in watery cm. And it's been like that ever.since.loads.of.watery cm mixed with.creamy and.ewcm and mild cramping on and.off. nothing has changed in my life lately, no.stress, New meds, nothing, just the same old, same old. I am so bloated.right now, lower back pain, really sore breasts heartburn, and gassy. Me and dh dtd a couple times around my ovulation, ovulation was confirmed. I have an appointment to see.the.Dr on Tuesday. What do you ladies think? Could I still be pregnant? Could I have a cyst or.cancer? I am freaking out. I just need.some.advice. and sorry for all the typos I am on a cellphone.

One of my first pregnancy symptoms was CM, like wet spots in my underware. Some women have issues with HPTs and dont show on them. Also you could have implanted later, but 2 weeks late you should have something

You haven't said what kind or when you tested either.

Oops sorry about that. I used an 88 cent test from Wal-Mart at 1 week late. Bfn. Then I used a frer for the past 3 days. All bfn

Well that sucks. I doubt there's a serious problem. I'd get a blood test and see what that says.

Hey youngmommy nice to see you again! I clicked on your chart and it looks like af came maybe? I was trying to see your ovulation confirmation on FF in case it was wrong or something and that's why your running late. You had another long cycle earlier this year correct? You were late if I recall and maybe sick too? Anyways it could be that your cycles are getting longer for some reason and you may want to get checked out in case it is a hormonal imbalance or something that can be fixed easily...just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->