2 weeks late, BFN then BFP anyone??

Hi girls, I have just read this thread from start to finish (I should be cleaning the house!) and really relate to what you are all going through. Can I join in this crazy thread too please? I am CD47. My cycle is normally 34 day- Once it was 37. so I am at least 10days late. Still getting BFNs (Last test i took was FR yesterday am.)

Now I am too scared to take another test incase it's a BFN. FXd for all of you. xxxxx:flower:

Thought I'd join in here. I'm approximately 19dpo and AF is 5 days late. Tested twice with Superdrug own brand at 15dpo and both have very faint lines. Tested this morning and an even fainter line.

Had all pregnancy symptoms until about a week ago when they disappeared. Since Thursday I've had very sore boobs and got an odd yellow discharge, no consistency just in my underwear and not when I wipe.

Hi!
I just join this site, thinking of sharing my thoughts of what I've through this month.
Been wondering if someone experience super late bfp? been experiencing mild cramps like witch on her way, but again stop then again mild cramps.
I am 1 week late now at CD37. No other symptoms, only AF mild cramps, nauseated and Im night sweats. done with HPT twice at CD 33 and 35 but failed :growlmad: BFN. Does some had same situation like me, then later on BFP?

Thanks guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->