2 weeks late, BFN then BFP anyone??

Well I am now 7 days late at 18dpo had BFN's for the past 6 days. Going to give it another week before I go to the docs

Well I am now 7 days late at 18dpo had BFN's for the past 6 days. Going to give it another week before I go to the docs

Good luck!

I still have absolutely NO idea whereabouts in my cycle I am!! My last AF was about 10 weeks ago. Think I ov'd about a week and a half ago and I keep imagining symptoms so I think I'll test tomorrow.....

:dust:

Definately test hun, I have a positive feeling about you!

bfn for me this morning and no af..getting bloods done monday

bloods came back negative same day as another spotting :( still no af but am using opks this month to ee if ovulation is occuring if not then I will be on pill for 3 months to induce AF :( Good luck everyone XXX

Calasen- I'm glad you got answers, hopefully your cycles get back on track soon:hugs:

bloods came back negative same day as another spotting :( still no af but am using opks this month to ee if ovulation is occuring if not then I will be on pill for 3 months to induce AF :( Good luck everyone XXX

I started using opk's again a fortnight ago just to see and I'm pretty sure I ov'd 11 days ago so fx'd for us both.

Strange thing is though, I have had absolutely no af cramps AT ALL and I would certainly have expected them at least a few days ago!! So that either means I didn't ov or I'm pg - hope it's the latter!!!!

I've really had enough now :cry:

BFN on frer this morning, which to be honest didn't really surprise me. But where oh where is AF then :growlmad:

I just can't stand the waiting. There's not even any sign that she's coming and it's been 10 weeks now. I'm going to see if anything happens by next Saturday and if not I'll make another doctors appointment. Don't know what to think anymore :nope:

Hope everyone else is ok.

I am onto day 8 now.

Had really bad AF style cramping lastnight and feel 'heavy' in my lower tummy today. Also a bit nauseas and just not....right?

Not testing again until tomorrow. xx

BFN on frer this morning, which to be honest didn't really surprise me. But where oh where is AF then :growlmad:

I just can't stand the waiting. There's not even any sign that she's coming and it's been 10 weeks now. I'm going to see if anything happens by next Saturday and if not I'll make another doctors appointment. Don't know what to think anymore :nope:

:hugs:I thought i was going insane being 4 weeks late until i read this thread. I went to the Drs friday as I usually have 28 day cycle and usually to the date.

My last af was begining of spetember but we wasnt ttc then, OH wasnt ready and has only just come round to the idea of ttc again.

The Dr I saw on Friday was useless, she has sent a water sample to the hospital but hasnt given me any kind of reassurance about anything else and ive been worrying about whats potentially wrong with me.

I just either hope that my results come back with a BFP or AF comes along SOON so we can start TTC properly.

I know its not a great situation mind but I have got some comfort from this thread knowing im not the only one with this problem i was starting to worry that there may be something seriously wrong with me

x

I am onto day 8 now.

Had really bad AF style cramping lastnight and feel 'heavy' in my lower tummy today. Also a bit nauseas and just not....right?

Not testing again until tomorrow. xx

Any news hun?

:hugs:I thought i was going insane being 4 weeks late until i read this thread. I went to the Drs friday as I usually have 28 day cycle and usually to the date.

My last af was begining of spetember but we wasnt ttc then, OH wasnt ready and has only just come round to the idea of ttc again.

The Dr I saw on Friday was useless, she has sent a water sample to the hospital but hasnt given me any kind of reassurance about anything else and ive been worrying about whats potentially wrong with me.

I just either hope that my results come back with a BFP or AF comes along SOON so we can start TTC properly.

I know its not a great situation mind but I have got some comfort from this thread knowing im not the only one with this problem i was starting to worry that there may be something seriously wrong with me

x

It's amazing how many people have found this thread and really identified with it!!

I know what you mean though about getting SOME news, whether good or bad, just do you can move on and know that your cycles are "back"!

Hope you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

Well heres an update from me

Test from hospital came back negative which i thought it would which dosent lead me any further forward into getting answers as why af has been missing since september

The Dr I saw on friday said if it was negative id have to wait another 4 weeks and do another before they would look at possible causes

Im not happy at that and therefor have made an appointment with a different Dr on Friday morning.

I cant stand not knowing whats going on. :(

x

Well heres an update from me

Test from hospital came back negative which i thought it would which dosent lead me any further forward into getting answers as why af has been missing since september

The Dr I saw on friday said if it was negative id have to wait another 4 weeks and do another before they would look at possible causes

Im not happy at that and therefor have made an appointment with a different Dr on Friday morning.

I cant stand not knowing whats going on. :(

x

I hope we all get answers soon..I hate not knowing..i would hate finding out that i'm preggo after i've missed my whole 1st Trimester..

Good luck Stef. I have decided to make another doctors appointment if nothing happens by Saturday. I do think I have slight period pains though so that could be AF finally on its way!

Good luck Stef. I have decided to make another doctors appointment if nothing happens by Saturday. I do think I have slight period pains though so that could be AF finally on its way!

how late are you now? i've had no signs of AF..i did get a spot of pink during what would have been 10dpo of my 4th cycle but once again AF never showed

CD75!!!!!

I'm REALLY getting fed up now though :growlmad: though I feel sure that I have mild period pains. Please oh please let this be either a sign of pregnancy or AF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->