2 x Thorpe Park Tickets - Valid Monday 17th September - Reduced!!!

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
I collected for these in the sun newspaper but cannot go on 17th September.

If you're interested make me an offer..... xx

not a lot really hun just don't want them to go to waste! how does £10 sound? x

99 percent sure I will take them. Could you just hold them until tonight for me please. Just got to see if my friend can get a day off work on that date.

yes of course hun! fingers crossed! my hubby couldn't get the day off work that day no-one would swap the shift with him coz he's on a 6am start that week! meanies!! hope you get more luck!! xx

Bump ~ still available xx

Reduced to £8.50 posted xx

You might be better putting them on ebay, i got £30 for my alton towers sun tickets this year

You might be better putting them on ebay, i got £30 for my alton towers sun tickets this year

I tried ebay but unfortunately they didn't sell! guess it's hard with it being a monday!

If they don't sell I could always take my LO and just show him the rides (so he can see what he'll be going on when he's tall enough!) :haha:

Mine were for a saturday but i refused to go on a sat when it's busy. Is there not any childrens rides, ive never been so have no idea

Mine were for a saturday but i refused to go on a sat when it's busy. Is there not any childrens rides, ive never been so have no idea

They do but my little man's only 1 so he's too small for even the kiddies rides! my sister wentto alton towers on a saturday a few weeks ago and said it was empty! she'd been on everything by 3pm even the new nemesis one I couldn't believe it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->