2 years TTC till my baby girl!!

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so where to start

well we decided to TTC just before our wedding in june 2006, we started from about april and continued until january of 2007, nothing happened so we both went to the doctors i had some bloods taken and told everything was ok with me and OH had to have a sperm analysis done..

the results of this came back saying he only had 8% of good sperm the rest were badly damaged and tat with the results being that low it was unlikely to concieve. HE changed eveything, diet, excercise lifestyle, he doesnt drink, smoke or do drugs so he changed what he could to help, he started to take vitamins to help him also.

we plodded on throughout the year and i was 20 stone:blush::blush: i decided it was time to lose some weight as this couldnt be helping our situation. i did all the regular diets such as slimming world and weight watchers but some how ended up cheating and gained more weight i was 20 stone 6.5 pounds!!!!

i took drastic action after talking to a friend i came home and did every bit of research into the cambridge diet. i went to my appointment and everyone said there would be no way i could do it.

i started the diet in the novmber and by april had lost 6 stone. in the january OH had a repeat sperm analysis test it came back showing he had underlying skin infection due to infected excema and had to have intense antibiotic treatment, doc told us to refrain from TTC for 12 weeks to let his body recover, we decided we would wait till the july which would be when he was better and my diet would be almost complete.

we had this doctors appointment on the thursday and by the following wednesday i got my BFP.

i have a beautiful baby girl now and she was worth the wait, with being pregnant and eating rubbish and the 12 weeks after i gained back everything i had lost:cry::cry::cry: i am now back on the diet and have successfully lost 5 stone 2.5 pounds so far. this time i will not be gaining the weight back

thanks for reading sorry it goes on a bit

Lou
xxx

:hugs: I remember your story so very well hun as we both fell pregnant within a week of eachother and had the same DD!!

what a lovely story hn, it really gives me hope that little things can make such a huge change, thanks for sharing xx

wow... well done hun!! CD really works for you... good luck with it you are doing great all ready!!

What a fab success story :hugs:

:cry: lou your story does make me cry, i too remember it well :hugs: she is an utter beauty and i couldn't be happier for you sweetie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->