20 days after MC and Opk Positive

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
ok girls, well devastingly i lost my son at 19 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago and i was distraught :( anyhows. At 7 days after MC had a BFN so ok that was ok. done OPK tests and all negative. YEsterday loadsa Cm and insides all nobblie, i thought it was possibly Im or Af but no i done a ovulation test this morning and slightly two lines and tonight two lines. Havent been with OH since saturday and he is here tonight.:shrug: i think iam ov not sure... never done tests last time i just got pregnant.

Sounds promising for your first O after M/C (so sorry for your loss). Are the two lines of equal color/darkness? Is the test line darker than the control line? That's the way OPKs work (not like HPTs where a line is a line).

Anyhow, sounds like you are either O'ing or about to O soon, so if you BD tonight could be great timing. Good luck!!!!

I'm at 5 weeks after D&C and might be starting AF today/tomorrow....just spotting. Don't think I O'd at all this cycle after M/C because I never had any EWCM.

nearly same darkness. First one at top first and then bottom came. nearly same. Arent you suppose to have dtd before opk? just ive never used these. Iam cramping to at mo and have had serious gas last few days. to be honest i thought i had a faint line last wednsday and it was IB but this line is so much darker

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss
You don't have to DTD before opk turns positive but it increases your chances. You normally O 12-36hrs after getting a pos OPK
GL :flow:

well last night dtd, ov test was just one clear line today . so who knows now. If i dont i will just be glad i have my Af and get to line my uterus so in a week or so i shall know. scary scary scary. would love to be one of those people who catch straight away after a mc, i caught straight away in Sept so i was lucky then so prob not now. I feel soo tired and iam cant seem to log off from here... its like my hope for a baby on a website by talking to all your women in the same boat... fx dust to all xxxxx

Good luck and hope you caught that egg!

I'm going to RE tomorrow - I think I started AF today, but they said they are doubtful because just 2 weeks ago my HCG was still at 400. I don't see why it's not possible for this to be AF if my HCG dropped over the 2 week period? Who knows.

Anyhow, fairy dust to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->