20 degrees - bed clothes

misslissa

TTC our first!
Reaction score
What tog sleeping bag do you put your lo in if the room is 20 degrees? The gro company advises a long sleeve vest and a 2.5 tog bag for 20 or a 1 tog bag for 21. My temp is 20.6 but it feels really chilly and he's in a 1 tog. It was warmer when I came up.

I find getting his temp right so hard, don't want him cold but don't want him hot!

I just follow the grobag recommendations. At 20.6 if you think is cold, just do the vest and 2.5 :)

I've been putting him in a 2.5 sleeping bag and a sleepsuit. I did put him in a vest but his arms were freezing, so I swapped it to a sleepsuit and He seems fine with that. His sleeping bag has arms and legs init but I've taken the arms off for now he can have them on when it gets colder.

My bedroom is always between 19 and 20. My LO wears a 2.5 sleeping bag and a long sleeve vest.

20 deg in room at mo and my LO goes in long sleeve baby grow and a 2.5tog bag. She still feels cold - her nose was freezing this morning - but I know that's not a good indicator of how warm/cold they actaully are and she hasn't been waking up (any more than usual) so I'm leaving her as she is.

Our room is 16-18 at the moment, I did have lo in a 2.5 tog sleeping bag & a think onesie, but his arms were ice cold, so have him in a thicker fleecy onesie & this seems just right for him. I figure if I am cold in my long sleeve, log pj bottoms, bedsheet & thick duvet, then lo must be cold too! We both prefer the heat, going to 36 degrees in Australia tomorrow, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->