20 DPO scared to test

KatZap

Reaction score
KatZap
Posted 12 mins ago
Hi I just need some words of encouragement on this one. I am 31 years old I have had one full term pregnancy. She is 14 now (I am blessed), but I also suffer from a retrograde uterus and moderate endometriosis. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years. My last period was June 18 2018, I have a very regular 25 day cycle. I am now 20 DPO (days past ovulation) and 6-7 days late. About 2 weeks ago, I started cramping like I was going to start my period, nothing. I didn't think anything of it, then my husband says, your breasts look bigger...but they aren't sore or anything. I am exhausted, sick on stomach, having headaches, backache and what feels like fullness or a crampy kind of bloated feeling in my lower abdomen. I feel like I need to go number 2 all the time, gassy, burping, etc. No sore or tender breasts at all, they just feel heavy. Oh and I am making 5-6 trips to the bathroom at night, and like 10-15 during the day, I just feel like I need to pee constantly. I also have noticed I am having vivad dreams and I never do, for the last 5 nights I could tell you word for word what I have dreamt. I feel victim to those DIY home pregnancy tests, the sugar and bleach test, I don't know. I'm scared to death to take a pregnancy test, even though my Dr. told me last year, I might need progesterone to help keep me from having a miscarriage. But the last time I was 7 days late, I went and bought the test, BFN (big fat negative (pregnancy test)) and then the next day period. Please help me, I know ya'll can't tell me if I'm pregnant or not, but does it sound like i need to test?

Anytime you are late for AF it is a good idea to test. I wish you all the best of luck and sorry to hear about your losses. You will need proper prenatal care if you are pregnant though so it is best to test.

You’ve got to test, I get very anxious too.
I’m also 8-11 days late, around 20dpo too. Your symptoms sound promising. Just remember, just because you avoid testing doesn’t avoid what may or may not be in there. And any extra anxiety won’t help you or baby. Just rip it off like a band aid. Or pee and get DH to read it! All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->