20 months TTC anyone else ?

mme

Reaction score
So this is month 20 TTC #2. Anyone with me ? Anyone fell pregnant naturally after this length of TTC ?

I'm up to month 29 now & this month I'm starting to feel ready to give up now. I said to myself I'd give it till the end of this year. Emotionally I'm just finding it so hard as each month goes by :-(

Pamg it’s so horrible I can’t believe we are going through this ! Now 22 months for me. I really can’t see it happening naturally for me now.

Pamg it’s so horrible I can’t believe we are going through this ! Now 22 months for me. I really can’t see it happening naturally for me now.
I know its so awful & it breaks my heart that my daughter asks for a sibling all the time & she's so caring I know she would be a great big sister & she's going to miss out on it.
I've really been trying to come to terms with it recently & try to think of any positive I can that we're just gna be a family of 3 but I'm on cd2 today & cried my eyes out yesterday morning I just can't take this emotional rollercoaster anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->