20 more days , waiting out first scan !

mummof1

Reaction score
Any others want to chat and pass time while we wait for that first scan ?
I will be 8+4 for mine and I cannot stop looking at the calendar !

I will join in...

I had an early scan today due to a fall and being RH negative...not sure on my actual dates. maybe around 6w1d is what I would guess

In my ultrasound baby was squashed against the side of the sac so we couldn't get good measurements... but we SAW a heartbeat :)

I have an ultrasound again on Tuesday and Thursday...so not much longer to wait now!

Mines in 19 days but feels like months away x

Mine is on Monday! I have no idea how far along I will be! Somewhere between 6-8 weeks I think.

We are booking an early scan at 9 weeks if I can wait that long! I'm 6w tomorrow n I had an ultrasound on Thursday at 5w5d was lovely we saw the sack, yolk n little dot flickering which was the heartbeat, so cute! X

Hi!!
I can't wait either :)
I am 5+1 and won't be going in for another 13 days...seems like so long! But at least I'll be 7 weeks & we should see a HB.

I've booked a private early scan next Monday so 10 days away!! It's driving me mad waiting!!

I see my midwife Tuesday and I'm hoping she might book me one quicker as I had a miscarriage before and I'm not coping well not knowing! Also I'm not sure if my dates are right due to the miscarriage before (never had a cycle in between)

Let us know how they go girls. My first midwife appointment is Wednesday I was hoping she might send me for early scan as my anxiety is high so would put me at ease! X

Hi!!
I can't wait either :)
I am 5+1 and won't be going in for another 13 days...seems like so long! But at least I'll be 7 weeks & we should see a HB.

I'm the same as you. I have one on the 10th March and will be 7 weeks. I'm so nervous/excited!

I have booked a scan for 6w and 5 days. Should I change it to 2 days later to definitely see heartbeat?!?:blush:

Kagsie... I'm still not sure on my dates (baby hiding in the corner so unable to take good measurements)

Thinking maybe around 6 weeks and we could see the heartbeat

Well my dates were right I had ultrasound at 5w5d and could see heartbeat but everyone is diff. I would Say wait as long as u can x

Had my scan yesterday!! 7 and half weeks she said and saw my little heart beat!! Such a relief :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Aww lovely I had one Wednesday I was 6+4 n everything looked fine x

WP_20160302_09_04_07_Pro.jpg

Mine from Wednesday, pleased it was al ok! Next scan at 9 weeks!

Be thinking of you my mw was requesting a urgent scan but no idea how long that takes

Aw so cute ladies !!!
Mines still a week and a bit away , counting down !

i had an early scan at around 7 weeks 2 days a while ago. Just waiting for my official dating scan in 10 days now. Feels like ages to go.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member