• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan and finding out gender

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Eek! Got my 20 week scan tomorrow and we're planning to find out if we're team blue or pink. It seems to have come round so quickly this time.

Super excited!!

Aw yay! It's one of the most very exciting bits of pregnancy isn't it :D

Ours is in two weeks!! I cannot believe how fast it has flown by to this point. I am so excited to find out too!!

That is so exciting!! Mine is Thursday, I absolutely cannot wait!!

Can't wait to hear if you are team pink or blue!

My scan is in 15 days but we are pretty sure we are team :blue: again from our 13 weeks scan! Cant wait to either confirm or switch teams in 2 weeks!

Ahhh I hope you have a wonderful experience today and baby plays ball and gives you what you want to see!

I've got mine tommorrow followed by a consultant appointment, we already know we're expecting a little girl but I cant wait to see her again and have that confirmed!

Thank you! Appointment is at 2pm. Now all we need is for baby to be nice and let us have a peek!
:)

Hope baby is good! Mine was a monkey at my 20 week scan and technician said "80% girl" as she wouldn't open her legs. Well I wasn't about to bank on 80% so I had a private gender scan the following day, haha.
Good luck! Stalking for updates :flower:

Thank you! A little princess and now a little prince. All we need to do now is agree on a name......

Ahhh congratulations :D little boys are wonderful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"