20 week scan any guesses ladies??!!

Whoops sorry here’s a few pics hopefully they work!

0D21F81E-9E88-4E29-8A96-9D694BD3871B.jpeg B3EE09D6-44AC-4485-8EF2-5A054E0EED08.jpeg

I’m going with a girl. Just a feeling, really :) Great scans!
Thank you for the guess! We have two beautiful girls and another would be perfect but I keep thinking boy! My second daughters scan looks similar. Il upload it. She is the top and this baby on the bottom ❤️

8589040D-4E6C-4A37-A2F4-F70120C07BBA.jpeg

Well, if you’re hoping for a boy, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you :) But yes, the skull looks like a girl and I agree - both scans look almost identical!

Ar you team yellow?

Well, if you’re hoping for a boy, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you :) But yes, the skull looks like a girl and I agree - both scans look almost identical!

Ar you team yellow?
Team yellow! We would be thrilled either way. All we know are girls so a boy would be so different! We love the surprise but I’m always interested to see the guesses!!!! The sonographer didnt even go down there as we said we didn’t want to know so no clues what so ever!

I'm going to guess :blue:!!

Looks like a boy's skull to me, but it's just a hunch. I don't have any real evidence to back it up lol.

Team yellow! We would be thrilled either way. All we know are girls so a boy would be so different! We love the surprise but I’m always interested to see the guesses!!!! The sonographer didnt even go down there as we said we didn’t want to know so no clues what so ever!

That’s so cool! I could NEVER, EVER wait 9 months to find out but I can only imagine the thrill at birth. Good for you! Happy & healthy 5ish months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->