20 week scan measurements

matazza

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

first time on here and feel like I'm being a tad dramatic but can't help it. I had my 20 week scan last week and our little girl measures 12cm. A friend of mine had scan today at 14 weeks and hers is already 13cm. I've been looking online at average measurements and she seems very small in comparison. Anyone else the same???? Am I worrying for nothing??

Many thanks

Caz. :)

ya....maybe? thats what popped into my mind when i read this. where did u get the measurement of 12cm? did your tech tell you or was it typed onto the ultrasound picture?

do u know ur baby measurement were head to toe or head to rump because it makes a lot of difference. also as far as i know upto 20 weeks they take head to rump measurements and after that head to to e .didnt ur tech told u any thing . i hope if they dont say anything then theres notting to worry. hope this helps and good luck

thanks so much folks. It says 12cm at top of the scan whereas my friends says 13cm yet I'm 6 weeks further on. Tech didn't tell us if it was crown to rump or toe. She did seem very positive about everything else so maybe I shouldn't worry.

Sparsh - what's your babba's measurements? slightly bigger? Internet says average should be 25cm at this point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->