20 week scan on Monday!! Anyone else?

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
I am soo excited! We have our 20-week scan on Monday! When we first booked it it seemed like forever away!!! Cant belive its already here! Anyone else have their 20-week scan next week??

me but its a revisit i had it last sunday and my little belly monster was bein cheeky again and wouldn't show us his face. He was the same at my 12 week scan...his gonna be a trouble maker lol. He loves to put his hands near his face! i have mine on Wednesday to check his face is all normal. good luck hun its amazing.

Mine isn't until June 22nd...even though that seems ages away on the other hand it sort of feels super close.

I honestly never thought I'd make it as far as I have and just the idea that I'll be halfway there during this month is so crazy!

I'm excited to see how your scan goes on Monday, please let us know. :) I'm jealous...hehe.

Mine isn't until June 22nd...even though that seems ages away on the other hand it sort of feels super close.

I honestly never thought I'd make it as far as I have and just the idea that I'll be halfway there during this month is so crazy!

I'm excited to see how your scan goes on Monday, please let us know. :) I'm jealous...hehe.

Your 20-week scan will come before you know it1 I got a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender, and I was soo upset because I had to wait 4 weeks to see my baby again LoL- I just hope the next 20 weeks go by fast!!! Im over being pregnant lol

I have my 20 week scan on Thursday. I have heard it will take awhile since we have two in there. We get to see them every two weeks though, so I know they are growing great!

Hi my scan is on Monday as well. Im soo excited but a little nervous as well. Mine is not till half four as well.

What time is yours??

Hi my scan is on Monday as well. Im soo excited but a little nervous as well. Mine is not till half four as well.

What time is yours??

Mine is at 8:30am :happydance: Its funny because usually my monthly doctor appointments are at 6pm- But for both my 12-week and 20week scan, they were first thing in the morning- I dont mind :) Good luck!!

Well I had a 20 week scan yesterday ( its a girll!) But my anatomy scan was suppose to be yesterday but was rescheduled for tuesday so i get to see the LO again & how healthy she is :)

ME ME ME!!! Mine is Monday! I will actually be 19 weeks but they had to do it then since I am moving etc.... long story. But it's Monday at 2:45pm so I'll have to wait allll day!!! It's unbelievable to be this far I can't wait to find out what the little pumpkin is!! I can't believe I'll know so soon!!!! SO EXCITED!! :-D

dolphinz, we have the same due date and so im 20 weeks on monday as well, but my scan is on tuesday and im going to try and change it to monday if they have space available as i am so desperate to go to the scan to be reassured everything is ok and to find out the sex,
so going to phone the hospital first thing in the morning !!

dolphinz, we have the same due date and so im 20 weeks on monday as well, but my scan is on tuesday and im going to try and change it to monday if they have space available as i am so desperate to go to the scan to be reassured everything is ok and to find out the sex,
so going to phone the hospital first thing in the morning !!

Awww I hope they can see you on Monday!!!!! Let me know :)

Come on ladies all those whonhad their scan today. How did it go..
I had mine, everything looked great baby was wiggling away but they got all the measurements and baby looked happy and healthy.

Our scan was wonderful! It went by in the blink of an eye though! We are having a baby :pink: GIRL! :pink: She is perfect and we are soooo thrilled!! :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->