20 week scan on tuesday

KellyLouise91

Reaction score
Hi all its my 20 week scan on tuesday and I wanted to see if any of you could guess from my 12 week scan what im havin I cant see for nub theory but for skull I havent the first clue either any predictions will be very appreciated xx

Thanks all im not very good either although I now have mixed votes loads sayin girl loads sayin boy lol x

Your scan looks like mine and I get 50/50 responses too!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
Thankyou all guess the only way to be sure is going and askin at my scan tomorrow will be sure to let u all know xx

I think boy cos of the shape of the skull :)

Thankyou all well my little one was very behaved and let the lady see everything but wouldnt roll over because was lay on its back so I had to roll around the bed etc but finally baby moved and shown us the spine, found out I have an anterior placenta also theyve said it looks like we are having a girl but theyre not 100% sure so not bought any pink as of yet lol xx thanks all for commenting xx ive opened a new thread with my 20 week pic if u could all have a look please xx

Thankyou all well my little one was very behaved and let the lady see everything but wouldnt roll over because was lay on its back so I had to roll around the bed etc but finally baby moved and shown us the spine, found out I have an anterior placenta also theyve said it looks like we are having a girl but theyre not 100% sure so not bought any pink as of yet lol xx thanks all for commenting xx ive opened a new thread with my 20 week pic if u could all have a look please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->