20 week scan today

Make sure you spend as much time with your little girl after she is born as you feel you need to. Take photos, get some prints of her feet and hands etc, if you are feeling up to it.
I'm so sorry you are going through this, it is completely unfair and no one should ever have to go through it. Be gentle with yourself and come together as couple with your husband and support each other, as he will be hurting too. :hugs: I'm so sorry again. :hugs::hugs:

yeah she has Anencephaly and my hubby wont let me google pics as he said it would scare me and just rem her the way the midwives will give her to me (hat on head) just a few more hours and im going into hospital im sooo scared i cant discribe... there ringing me at 7am to to tell me when to come in as they dont want me waiting with other mothers who are in to give birth as im goin to a private part of labour ward

massive hugs darlin'...hope it goes ok XXX
Be thinking of u today!!!:hugs:

yeah she has Anencephaly and my hubby wont let me google pics as he said it would scare me and just rem her the way the midwives will give her to me (hat on head) just a few more hours and im going into hospital im sooo scared i cant discribe... there ringing me at 7am to to tell me when to come in as they dont want me waiting with other mothers who are in to give birth as im goin to a private part of labour ward

If you ever need to ask any questions about Anencephaly please feel free to PM me, any time, and I will reply as honestly, and as soon as I can. Best of Luck hun :hugs: :kiss:

I hope it went as well as could be for you hun :kiss:

Thinking of you, dont google it, it isnt that bad, but when you see her you wont see her disability, you will see your beautiful little girl xxxxx

Just wanting you to know that I'm thinking of you at the terrible time and sending you a big :hugs:

ok so had to go to hospital today and they have booked me in for friday morning i am soo scaredi just hope i have the strength for her.... went last night and got a teddy and blanky for her

I am in n.ireland to nuala and lost my baby on the 13th jan 2011 when he came too soon , i had bleeding on and off since 6weeks so i dunno what went wrong, i had a trapped placenta and iam devasted since the day we buried him on wednsday past... stay strong x pm if you need any help:hugs:

im so sorry hun, hope they give u the time u need after to say your goodbyes. but forever in your heart xxx lots of hugs and squeezes. thinking of u xxx

baby molly was born 25th jan 8 18pm passed away 10pm she was absolutely gorgeous we found out i was actually 24wks her funeral was today i didnt cope very well i was in hospital 5 days and labour 12 hours but worth it she is now an angel i will get back on soon xo

:hugs: I'm so sorry darling. Fly high, Molly :angel:

So very sorry for your loss, those cuddles you had with her must have been so precious.
rip baby Molly xxx

Thankyou for updating us I have been checking back, you have been in mine and my mums thoughts.
:hugs:

And floaty :kiss: to baby Molly xxx

Sending you the biggest hugs possible, you are in our thought and were here to listen when you need to talk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->