20 week scan tomorrow....

prettykitty

loving been a new mum!
Reaction score
Nervous and excited :flower:

We had a private scan at 16-17 weeks and they said it was a girl so it will be nice to get everything confirmed and also know everything is progressing as it should (my bump is rather petite :haha:)

I feel a bit excited now, and things are beginning to feel a bit more real :winkwink:

Good luck to all of you have your scans coming up xxx

Good luck and enjoy every minute. I'm at 26 weeks now and don't know when my next scan will be
.( I will have one as I have gestational diabetes so they will need to check her growth )
but the 20 week scan was fab, and lasted quite a while. So clear and the movements are fantastic..So emotional I cried! have a lovely day :hugs:

Good luck and enjoy every minute. I'm at 26 weeks now and don't know when my next scan will be
.( I will have one as I have gestational diabetes so they will need to check her growth )
but the 20 week scan was fab, and lasted quite a while. So clear and the movements are fantastic..So emotional I cried! have a lovely day :hugs:

Hope everything goes okay with the gestinational diabetes chick :hugs:

And ty to everyone whom replied xxx

Hope your scan goes well. We had a gender scan at 16 weeks too, was told boy. But I still wasn't 100% sure, even though the sonographer was. Found out for definate he is a he last week at my 20 week scan. Very obvious lol. I made sure to drink some orange juice before I went in so he was active, and it did the job just right as they were struggling to get head measurements, but he moved towards the end. All the best hun x

Me too!!! Same story in fact! 20 week scan tomorrow, private scan at 16 said girl. Except they don't tell you the gender at our hospital, so no confirmation for us.
Hope you have a great day! I'm getting giddy just thinking about tomorrow. :happydance:

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow also, i had a private one at 16+3 and was told a girl so am hoping it doesn't change to a boy!! lol, good luck for tomorrow and hope everything goes well :) xx

Good luck tomorrow hope all is well with baby :) x

Hope everything goes okay with the gestinational diabetes chick :hugs:

And ty to everyone whom replied xxx

Thankyou hun, enjoy seeing your beautiful little baby:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012