20 Week Scan :)

Hoping4Four

Reaction score
I had my scan yesterday. Baby was so awkward, I've never had a scan like it! The sonographer couldn't get a good view of the heart so he told me to empty my bladder and go for a walk, and try eating something sugary to get baby to flip over. When I went back in, baby was in a slightly better position but he still needed to press down on my tummy really hard and at one point he asked me to lie on my left side which felt really weird. Lol!

Anyway, he got all the measurements in the end and my baby is perfect!! :cloud9:

The sonographer was lovely, too.. He showed me the baby straight away (unlike my 12 week scan where I had to wait until the end to see) and talked the whole way through, letting me know which part of the baby he was looking at. He spent quite a while showing us the baby at the end too which was lovely. I saw baby's sweet face and his/her little feet, which were crossed :)

At the end of the scan he asked if we wanted to know the sex and it was the hardest thing in the world saying no! Haha. I sort of regret not finding out for definite now because I'm pretty sure I saw boy parts, so I'm going to be thinking blue for the next 20 weeks but it's not official! Argh :haha:

I couldn't be more in love with my littlest one, he/she is beautiful <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 13
Great to hear your scan went well. Looks very boy to me x

Glad it went well Hun my little one was the same at the 20 week scan little but shy I think lol! I am team yellow to x

So cute! Glad to hear everything went well!
My anatomy scan was also crazy, babe would not sit still! We did most of it abdominally and when the baby wouldn't turn around the doctor tried vaginally and got a good look at the face.

I say :pink: :winkwink:

We had the tech write down the gender for our DS so we could find out with our families, but I swear I saw boy parts. Sure enough! :winkwink:

Glad all went well! What a clear pic :) cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->