20 week scan

Clairylou

Reaction score
I went for my 20 week scan yesterday, and i'm having a boy :happydance: he was too wriggly for them to be able to check heart properly they managed to check everything else and she said it is probs fine but i have to go back in two weeks so i will get another look :wohoo:

But she said i have a low lying placenta and that quite scared me cos she didn't explain much about it, i got home and looked on net and turns out i probably won't have to worry too much about it and just hope that it moves before 34 weeks when they will check it again.

Congrats on your little prince, Welcome to team Blue :) . xx .

Congratulations! :happydance: Team Blue!

Good Luck at your scan in two weeks - you get to see your LO again, cool!

x

Congratulations on your blue bump!

Congratulations on your baby boy and your positive scan. Another look too in a fortnight eh:happydance:

Congratulations :)

I went for my 20 week scan on the 6th and have to go back for another in 2 weeks so the tech can check babies heart properly. S/he was facing down and the head was tucked right under so need to check that out too.

I asked to find out what sex lo is, but s/he had his/her legs crossed and his/her feet tucked up so we couldn't see. Hopefully we'll find out on the 20th :) I'm itching to know what I'm having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->