20 weeks in a couple days with surprise #3

Klandagi

Reaction score
#3 is a surprise baby. I have two sons, the eldest will be 3 in February and the youngest will turn 1 just a week before I go in to have this baby... Needless to say #3 very much wasn't planned, but is very much loved. Anyhoo... We find out what baby is on November 10. I'll be just over 20 weeks. Hoping for a girl but will be satisfied with healthy and happy. Anyone else here with a happy surprise?

Yep! Nice to meet you. I have a 2 year old son and an 11 month old daughter. And I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with our VERY surprising baby #3, another boy. Looks like we have pretty similar situations!

Yeah you and I are definitely in the same boat and due right around the same time! This baby will have to be a C-Section as well due to me having two almost literally back to back.

Count me in lol. I have a 4 yr old dd and ds will be 2 yrs next month and a lovely surprise #3 due 5th April x

Me also pregnant with surprise baby #3. Our boys will be 5.5 and 3 when this little man arrives at beginning of March 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->