20 yo TTC, need a buddy!

hlamb

Me, DH & hopefully a LO
Reaction score
My DH and I have been ttc for a year now. We're scheduled to meet with a doctor on January 7th. I just need a buddy to help me along this journey because my DH and I are already stressed out about ttc. Talking about it all the time seems to make it harder for him. I'm 19, turning 20 on January 18th. Naturally, I'd like somebody that can relate but ultimately looking for somebody that won't judge or preach the 'it will happen when it's time, you've got a long time, don't rush it' speech. Baby dust to all of you!

My DH and I have been ttc for a year now. We're scheduled to meet with a doctor on January 7th. I just need a buddy to help me along this journey because my DH and I are already stressed out about ttc. Talking about it all the time seems to make it harder for him. I'm 19, turning 20 on January 18th. Naturally, I'd like somebody that can relate but ultimately looking for somebody that won't judge or preach the 'it will happen when it's time, you've got a long time, don't rush it' speech. Baby dust to all of you!

Hi I just made 22 in oct. I was ttc my first and I did after 6 months but I had a mc so now I'm back to ttc again

I'm 22 halfway to 23, hubby is 25, we've been trying for about a yr and a half on and off. Trying fertileaid this cycle, fingers crossed it works! But it can be very stressful at times. Just remember to make it fun and to stay positive:) ya'll have each other to lean on. But of course we all need a buddy to kind of lean on for more support. Wishing u a :bfp: cycle and sending you lots and lots of baby dust your way****

Hi I'm 25 ttc it been pretty hard but hey I'm here if anything we can all help Eachother out with this lots of baby dust to you all

I know this is not my thread, but if its not too tmi can we all share what ya'll have been through, or what ya'll have tried while ttc that way we can hopefully help each other, and be each others support. Maybe with all our support we can all hopefully come to something that will help us get our :bfp: ..didn't mean to intervene on ur thread just trying to help as well as support

I know this is not my thread, but if its not too tmi can we all share what ya'll have been through, or what ya'll have tried while ttc that way we can hopefully help each other, and be each others support. Maybe with all our support we can all hopefully come to something that will help us get our :bfp: ..didn't mean to intervene on ur thread just trying to help as well as support

Thanks for replying I could use all the advice you have and I can give you advice as well :flower:

No problem girl. Well to tell you the truth I haven't tried a lot while ttc but so far I've tried preseed, currently taking fertileaid, monitoring my bbt, and hoping on trying pineapple core after ovulation, bd'ing every other day, and the hardest thing, not trying to stress, right now I'm on cycle day 16 hoping this month is my month, fingers crossed. If you don't mind will you share with us ur story and what it's been like to ttc. Thanks :)

How is everyone doing since your last post? My husband and I are TTC as well. We just started for baby #2 but every time is different so hoping some baby dust will do the trick! Any new updates?

Lots and lots of baby dust to u girl*** hopefully u get a sticky this cycle! Welcome to ttc

No problem girl. Well to tell you the truth I haven't tried a lot while ttc but so far I've tried preseed, currently taking fertileaid, monitoring my bbt, and hoping on trying pineapple core after ovulation, bd'ing every other day, and the hardest thing, not trying to stress, right now I'm on cycle day 16 hoping this month is my month, fingers crossed. If you don't mind will you share with us ur story and what it's been like to ttc. Thanks :)

Well as far as any tricks I haven't tried anything but check when I ovulate and try but still no luck but all of those things your using sound like a a great idea to try out I have heard that robutussin during ovulation does the trick as well I'm new to ttc and it's been a bit hard for me to conceive I really hope you all get your bfs there's nothing more beautiful than being a mom:cry:

That's good, checking and knowing when you ovulate is the most important part of conceiving. We just have to remember that even when timing everything right we only have about 20% chance each month to conceive. But in the end it's very disappointing thinking you might be pregnant because of similar symptoms or missed af. But your right, being a mommy is the most beautiful thing and it's worth waiting and trying. Wishing everyone a bfp cycle!!and I might have to try Robitussin, thanks for the tip

Hi girls! Sorry for slacking. I've been busy getting settled back in nursing school. Anyways, we've been at a little bit of a halting point. My last period was November 16th. No sign of AF but no positive test yet, either. I took FertilAid and I'm not sure if I'm falling in the little percentage of women that FertilAod stopped their cycle or not. We're still hoping, though. I don't mind anybody else joining in. That's what BnB is all about! We had an appointment with an OB/GYN last week and they have run lab work. We go back this Tuesday for a follow-up. Let's hope the blood test comes back with a BFP and you ladies' comes soon after! I'll try to do better about keeping up with this thread from here on out. I feel bad because I wanted a buddy and I got responses, but I just got swept away by school with this being my last year. Again, baby dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->