2009 couldn’t have started any better!

Aww, hunny, what amazing fantastic news for you....I'm so pleased! Congrats! xx

Awwww Congratulations hun :happydance:

I am soooooooo happy for you. :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sending lots of sticky vibes your way :dust::dust:

:hug:

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1557/1557056kvnevsq9tu.gif

Lots Of Love Lisa & Rhiannon XXX

Congrats, i'm so happy for you. It's a lucky baby thats going to be born to a wonderful mum like you!!

Thats fantastic news hunni :) im chuffed to bits for you :friends: xx

i got goosey bumples reading this...wow congrats amazing news

h x

*so jealous*

OMG!! Cant believe i missed this!!

CONGRATS :happydance:!!!!

oh wow!!! i couldn't be happier for you honey, you really have made my day, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :wohoo: wishing you a very very happy and healthy pregnancy x x x

Congratulations hun!!!

It seems most women who use preseed get their :bfp: first time round, its my first time too this month so hopefully will get my :bfp: too, only 7dpo so too early for me to test toaday, have some weird niggles in lower stomach top of cervix area tonight so i am hoping this is a good sign
:hugs:

Congratulations hun!!!

It seems most women who use preseed get their :bfp: first time round, its my first time too this month so hopefully will get my :bfp: too, only 7dpo so too early for me to test toaday, have some weird niggles in lower stomach top of cervix area tonight so i am hoping this is a good sign
:hugs:

Good luck! Fingers crossed it'll be your month too! Still can't quite believe it. It took years with Sam so was trying not to get my hopes up too much...I'm sure it was the preseed! x

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congratulations hunny :hugs: that has made my day :D

now to find out who the other bfp'er is :yipee:

:kiss:

Thanks everyone :yipee: Still can't believe it and want to dance around the house :rofl: x

Congratulations hun, that's great news. xx

Congratulations hun that's so wonderful :) xx

:hugs: i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mega happy for you babe!!!!!!!!

Omg! Huge congratulations! :wohoo:
Little Sam is gonna be a big brother,now you just have to pick a theme color!

Oh My God ... I haven't read the whole thread yet, but Congrats!!! What a fantastic start to 2009 indeed =D I didn't even realise you were trying!

Massive congrats again =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->