2009 couldn’t have started any better!

sam's mum

mum of two gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m posting in here… I’m almost completely speechless! Totally over the moon and feeling very, very lucky! :cloud9:

I tested yesterday morning at 10dpo - I wasn’t having any symptoms at all so I was surprised to see a very faint line (had to hold it up by the window and squint to see it but it was definitely there). I decided to wait until this morning to test again, and to buy a digi for the weekend, but by last night I’d done another 3 :blush: ...all with very faint lines (and 2 different batches of ICs).

I did another at 4am and the line was a lot darker, so I went to get a digi as soon as Sam had finished breakfast… and I’m pregnant!!! Still can’t quite believe it. I’m only 11dpo still so will keep testing on ICs over the next few days (and because I’ve just ordered another 20 :rofl:). Not sure if it made a difference but this was our first month ever using pre-seed.

Been desperate to post all day but OH has been out and I wanted to tell him first. We’re not telling anyone else yet though. I'm still considered high risk for ectopic so I'll have a scan at about 8 weeks - will be a lot more relaxed after that!

Such a perfect start to 2009 :cloud9: …I couldn’t be happier!! :wohoo: x

Wow! Congratulations! our dates are so close as well.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp:

I know!! Can't believe we're due 4 days apart! Want to be pregnancy buddies? :D

And I was so jealous reading your thread the other day :blush: :rofl: x

Oh wow!! Congratulations!! Im super happy for you!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

Wohooooooooooooooooooooo

WOW isn't it amazing after problems TTC you get over that first hurdle and you never believe it when round 2 goes so darn smoothly LOL

This is the second amazing BFP today but I'm sworn to secrets so BLERGH til she tells all!

:wohoo: for you x x

CONGRATS & good luck with things x

Congratulations hun..What great news!

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs: xx

Wohooooooooooooooooooooo

WOW isn't it amazing after problems TTC you get over that first hurdle and you never believe it when round 2 goes so darn smoothly LOL

This is the second amazing BFP today but I'm sworn to secrets so BLERGH til she tells all!

Ooooh I want to know!!! :hissy: :rofl:

And really can't believe it - was doing a bit better with not getting my hopes up too much this time so I wouldn't be too disappointed knowing that it might take years and :shock:

Sooo happy! :wohoo: x

Wohooooooooooooooooooooo

Ooooh I want to know!!! :hissy: :rofl:

x

Me too!! Wobbles your such a tease!!

Big Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

i got my BFP on tuesday! I totally agree.. couldnt start off ANY better!!

thats fab news hun! im so jealous! congrats, and have a healthy 8 months! xx

Oh my gosh, that is great, congratulations! :happydance:

:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh