• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

Hi All...
I am testing at the end of Jan. Wish me luck!!!

All updated ladies

The :witch: arrived for me yesterday - really looking forward to the month ahead - started temping now.

my testing date is now 14th February - Valentines Day! :wohoo:
then its my birthday on the 18th February - so hoping for a lucky month!

Hope this will be one to remember!
good luck and happy birthday! Mine is the 10th and hoping for a big birthday surprise before then! :hugs:

rachydaz CONGRATS on your :bfp:!!!!

Please send some of that:dust: to us all who are anxiously awaiting to test!!! Wish me luck ... I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning.

Well I used my newly purchased preseed for the first time this morning and got a positive OPK this afternoon. DH has just got home from coaching a basketball game and I have told him I need his little swimmers tonight too so it is going to be a fun filled weekend I hope.
Feeling very positive this month.

OOOOOOhhhh she got me today...finially after almost 2 weeks of spotting

I am counting tommorrow as cd1.
come on valentines :bfp:
i will be testing feb14th.....

Congrats to all of you who have gotten your :bfp:

I got my :bfp: on a digi this morning :dance:

Good luck everyone else xx

Wow, congrats hun :hug:

Good luck to those testing soon for those :bfp: and onwards to next month for those who had rubbishy :bfn:

Should be testing around 13th Feb so near valentines day (shame we don't celebrate it!)

Can you put me down for testing on 9th Feb - we're on cycle #3, using a CBFM and PreSeed this month and really keeping our fingers crossed that the :witch: doesn't get me this time around..! Good luck to everyone else too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->