• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

did my seconf test morning and got a positive - i can't beleive it

please can you update mine

thanks and good luck everybody

Cn you put me down for testing on 23rd Jan. Not sure i even ovulated this month tho!!!

Good luck everyone and so lovely to see so many BFP's on the list already.

:witch: got me friday :hissy: 5 days late too first time she's done that.

Bit of a daft question. Don't know if should count that as CD1 as it was teatime ?? We are going to try some IC OPK's this month to see if that may help.......so don't know when to start if it will make that much difference being a day out or not????
Never used them so real novice!!!

Jacci.xx

I'd go for CD1 on the day it arrives - am or pm.

I haven't used OPKs either but plan to buy a load from ebay when AF arrives.
So far as I know... you test with one each day about 5-7 days before you expect OV to be... (14 days before AF is due)

Is that right ladies?

Yes, that's right. I have a weird cycle these days and I start testing at CD10 of a 30 day+ cycles and it's way too early. I've now noticed that I get some discharge, then I get a positive O, so I'm going by that this time. Once I get it I will start testing with my OPK's.

HTH

:witch: is here so I'm out !

My cycle 1 charts are all set up and I'll be testing next on 8th Feb

Fingers crossed for you girlies xxx

Yes :witch: here too now. I think I'll be testing 11th Feb :coolio:

Well as you all know, :witch: showed up for January cycle (#9). I will be testing again in February on the 14th! Valentine's Day. Hopefully this month will give us more luck, as I will be ovulating in and around our anniversary!! Good Luck Ladies.

:bfn: for me this morning, :witch: due tomoro so hopefully she stays away from me hehe

OK NYNM, I am gonna do it. I am gonna say that I tested yesterday and got a faint :bfp:! So will you please put me down for a pos test on Jan 11? Thanks!

Well that's me out too for this month, witch appeared tonight. :-( I'll be testing around 10th February

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->