• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

OK NYNM, I am gonna do it. I am gonna say that I tested yesterday and got a faint :bfp:! So will you please put me down for a pos test on Jan 11? Thanks!

Oh WOW! Im soooo happy for you

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Sending lots of sticky vibes

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm testing on Feb. 5th so keep that :witch: away!!! Congratulations to everyone who got their:bfp: this month!!!:happydance::happydance:
...and good luck to everyone planning on testing!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

silly :witch:

I really thought you would be our next :bfp: so sorry hun :hug:

So did I lol!! Thanks hun! Can u put me down to test on 10th Feb! Was gonna take a break but think i'm changing my mind on that already lol!

YAY! :happydance:your sticking around for the madness of the next 2ww...

Good Luck hun x:hug:

Bring on the madness!!!! ....and the :bfp::bfp:in Feb.:happydance:
Good luck to everyone! :hug:

hi everyone could you put me down for testing on the 20th jan fx

congrats to all those who got a :bfp: ... put me down for testing on the 18th ... i hope the :witch: doesn't show up

wow! so many :bfp:!!!! hopefully w/many more to come!!!! congrats to all of you!

Pretty sure I'm out for this month....my temp dropped this morning and I've got a :bfn:...but congratulations to those with BFPs!

All updated ladies

The :witch: arrived for me yesterday - really looking forward to the month ahead - started temping now.

my testing date is now 14th February - Valentines Day! :wohoo:
then its my birthday on the 18th February - so hoping for a lucky month!

Hope this will be one to remember!

:bfn: again for me today 16dpo and day 30 of a 28 day cycle...heres hopin fx'd :dust:

i test on the 19th jan 4days today very tempted to take it erly but NOT going to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->