• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

Well I tested a day early and got a :bfn: on a $ store cheapie, will be testing again in a couple days if the :witch: doesnt show her ugly face :cry:

All Updated Ladies

just to let you know I am not updating the :bfn:'s until you get your :bfp:'s or that ugly :witch: arrives - there is still hope - don't give up!

I am sending you all lots of :bfp: vibes! I want as many ladies with :bfp:'s as I can this month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:witch: <<<<<<<<<<<< STAY AWAY !

keeping my fingers crossed for you kissing toast - I see from your ticker you are due to test very soon!!!!!

Hubby is going to get me a test right now. Not sure if it's AF or not but I am bloated as hell. 7 pounds worth dammit!

BFN at 11dpo with $store test.

Hi Kissing Toast

Sorry to bother you again - what do I do to get in to the TTC page where I can obtain more info - thanks again for your help! xxx

Well honey you can add me I got my :bfp: today, 10dpo,

Done 4 tests in total and all :bfp:

:cloud9:

Can you add me please!

AF is due 28.01.09 so I will hopefully be testing that day as the :witch: is never late for me. Am trying to resist the urge to test early this month as it is too depressing to see :bfn:

Well honey you can add me I got my :bfp: today, 10dpo,

Done 4 tests in total and all :bfp:

:cloud9:

CONGRATS on the :bfp: :hug:

i used pre seed for the first time this month, goin 2 test on fri 10dpo and see if its worked for me :):)

i got my first ever :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

this is AlexisAedyn. I changed my username. :)

Retesting Saturday the 10th.

Congrats to all those that got a BFP! Now wait for the rest of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->