• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

:bfn: this morning, still early only 10dpo so will test again tomoro as im a POAS addict like most of us hehehe...fx'd :dust:

all updated ladies - sorry to here the :witch has arrived mum2joe - FX'd for next month hun.

I want more :bfp:'s ladies

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

NYNM, ya missed me. :bfn: yesterday, but still no sign of AF, so I will be waiting for her or retesting sometime next week.

https://www.pregnology.com/ovuticker/28/4/14/12/31/2008.pngMake an ovulation ticker

Guess i'll be :sex:ing tonight lol :happydance: xxx (sorry if tmi) But excied about it all!

Well I am 17 dpo today and did a test (my 2nd this cycle; first on 13dpo) and got another :bfn:.
I have all kinds of symptoms, and if I am not pregnant one would think seeing the negative tests over and over, I would make myself realise I am not pregnant and the symptoms would go away and :witch: would show up. But still No sign of her anywhere.

My symptoms so far this cycle are:
- increased headaches
- sore boobs
- sensitive nipples
- very tired
- restless nights
- animals hanging around me more
- bloated
- gassy
- acne
- off and on nausea
- very moody/crying alot about everything!

Anyone have any ideas?? I am so upset right now, this is the 9th cycle and I really thought this would be our month after everything I have been feeling!

Attachments

• Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    Jan. 9 - 17dpo invert.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
Well I am out. :witch: showed up just before dinner. Good Luck to the rest of you ladies!

Well, no sign of :witch:, but :bfn: today FMU with both IC n FRER!
BBs still dead sore at sides.
CD31 of 27 day cycle!

I spent all yesterday feeling so nauseous.
But at about 4pm onwards I was right as rain!?
I've got uber sore BBs - and one has become a little harder on the left hand side.

My last cheapie asda stick showed nothing this morning - not even an exciting evap.
Back to waiting for the stuipd :witch:

:bfn: this morning, 11dpo!!

woke up this morning at around 4am feelin really nausea, thot i was gonna throw up lol
still really sore back and tender BBs, also headache 2day...not sure what im thinkin im feelin confused 2 day

Also was teary all last nite while watchin anythin on tv...even adverts!!! :rofl:

Well, no sign of :witch:, but :bfn: today FMU with both IC n FRER!
BBs still dead sore at sides.
CD31 of 27 day cycle!

4 days over! How Frustrating?!

Soz for my ignorance... but what's FMU... IC and FRER ?

Very frustrating lol!!

FMU = first morning urine
IC = internet cheapy (home preg test)
FRER = first response early response (home preg test)

There is a page at the front of the BnB site with all the abbreviations on if thats helpful to you! Hang on i'll get the link - here u go!
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Thankyou for adding me to the list, im pretty sure i :sex: on and around ovulation, wether the lil fellas will catch the egg is another story, and having to wait 12 days is gonna drive me doo lally tap!!! :rofl:

Can you add me too. I'm going to test on 14th if :witch: has not arrived.

Thanks

:witch: got me friday :hissy: 5 days late too first time she's done that.

Bit of a daft question. Don't know if should count that as CD1 as it was teatime ?? We are going to try some IC OPK's this month to see if that may help.......so don't know when to start if it will make that much difference being a day out or not????
Never used them so real novice!!!

Jacci.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"