2010 Baby

Berniep

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I thought i'd see if any of you ladies who are now out of the running for a 2009 baby would like to join me in the quest for a 2010 baby preferably a January 2010 baby.
I'll tell you a bit about myself I'm aged 29 and have been married for 10 years in May, my hubby is also 29. We have 2 sons aged 8 and 4 and are currently ttc baby number 3. I am on cycle 4 and i had that many symptoms last week i honestly thought that was my cycle but how wrong was I AF came 3 days late so this cycle i'm not even going to consider the possibility of me been pregnant till AF is at least 4 days late i've even made my ticker to end at 3 days late so i don't keep looking at it and getting excited.
Good luck to everyone who is currently ttc i hope we all get our bfp's very soon, baby dust to everyone x

Count me in Bernie!
Am gutted I am out of the running for this year.
Come on 2010 babies!!!! :happydance:

Hello Mrs G,
Yeah I know what you mean about been gutted I really thought I was this time, if I start going on about symptoms etc towards the end of April I give you permission to tell me off lol never again am I putting myself thru that, on a more positive note bring on the 2010 babies we''ll just all have to be big and fat at Christmas lol x

Can i come join :blush: i would love to be big and fat at christmas too :)

Oh yay!! ive never been part of a team :)
lol do we have a name?? LOL

Hello Mrs G,
Yeah I know what you mean about been gutted I really thought I was this time, if I start going on about symptoms etc towards the end of April I give you permission to tell me off lol never again am I putting myself thru that, on a more positive note bring on the 2010 babies we''ll just all have to be big and fat at Christmas lol x

This one hit me hard too...:cry:
At least we'll have an excuse to eat loads at Xmas!

:hug:

oooo ill be a mid 2010 mummy if my treatment works...

im 21, OH 23 been ttc #1 2 and half years. waiting to undergo a form of IVF due to having a chromosme problem. treatment is schedualled for later 09. Iv had 4 m/cs in 18 months.

Hi and Welcome Tracie,
So sorry to hear about your problems ttc i hope your treatment is sucessful and you go onto have a beautiful 2010 baby good luck x

Hello Mrs G,

This one hit me hard too...:cry:
At least we'll have an excuse to eat loads at Xmas!

:hug:

We'll have excuses for a lot at xmas from not been able to cook xmas dinner, too big to wrap the presents (can't reach them lol), need pampering the list is endless x

Oh yay!! ive never been part of a team :)
lol do we have a name?? LOL

Seen as this is your first team what name do you think? got to be something to do with 2010 babies and we need a logo, can anyone do one?

ooo boy i dont know lol.... i cant even name my cat never mind a whole team lol (her name is pony... i work with horses, OH figured i couldnt ever say he didnt buy me a pony).. off topic haha any other ladies got any ideas :)

Can i join? I had my 2nd m/c on 27/02 only knew I was preggers for 3wks just like with my 1st pregnancy in 2008 I m/c 3wks later as well. I am currently on CD37 and have no idea when I OV so, if it turns out I am pg this cycle will probably be due more in Jan'10 than Dec'09.

We'll have excuses for a lot at xmas from not been able to cook xmas dinner, too big to wrap the presents (can't reach them lol), need pampering the list is endless x

LOL! Sounds perfect!!!!

ooo boy i dont know lol.... i cant even name my cat never mind a whole team lol (her name is pony... i work with horses, OH figured i couldnt ever say he didnt buy me a pony).. off topic haha any other ladies got any ideas :)

:rofl::rofl: what a cool name for a cat x

Welcome shmoo and i'm so sorry for your losses, i hope you ov soon and good luck x

Hey everyone, please may I join? I'm out of the running for a 2009 baby today so aiming for 2010.
Out of PMA atm, had a naff day at work and just feeling rotten 'bout af arriving as was so sure that symptoms were good in the last 2WW. Good luck everyone x

Hey everyone, please may I join? I'm out of the running for a 2009 baby today so aiming for 2010.
Out of PMA atm, had a naff day at work and just feeling rotten 'bout af arriving as was so sure that symptoms were good in the last 2WW. Good luck everyone x

Hello and welcome,
I felt the same when my AF turned up this time more so than normal i had so many symptoms and AF was 3 days late i was so gutted when she showed, it took me a couple of days of sulking for me to find my lost pma and start this thread, good luck i hope we all get bfp's this time x

Hello and welcome,
I felt the same when my AF turned up this time more so than normal i had so many symptoms and AF was 3 days late i was so gutted when she showed, it took me a couple of days of sulking for me to find my lost pma and start this thread, good luck i hope we all get bfp's this time x

AF arrived 1 day earlier, out of an estimated to be 30 day cycle, following a 42 day one, the only good thing about cycle just gone is from opk's and temps I am hopefully settling into a routine after a year of the depo injection.

For the team name what about keeping it as 'Team 2010'?, simple and no frills??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->