2010 Baby

Hey all,mind if I join?????? I am on month 4 ttc and now cd6. Please can I have a sig link?
Thank you!!!! Good luck to everyone and f'xd!!! xx

Hello and welcome Mork, i'm also on cycle 4 and on cd6 too, as for sig link i clicked on Allybally sig and it brought up the site where she made it so i could do myself a smaller one although i couldn't get the right colour, but allybally might be able to help you better than i can i'm not very computer literate lol x

ooo boy i dont know lol.... i cant even name my cat never mind a whole team lol (her name is pony... i work with horses, OH figured i couldnt ever say he didnt buy me a pony).. off topic haha any other ladies got any ideas :)

:rofl::rofl: what a cool name for a cat x

hahah thanks :) my parrots name is Pita stands for (Pain In The Ass) hahaah

can you send me a signature thingy please :happydance:

I love the parrots name too we should call our cockateal (can't spell) that either that or something including the word noisy.
I'm not sure how to do link but i just clicked on allybally sig and it took me to site where she made it hope that helps x

How is everyone today? i've been into town with the kids and bought some gardening and baking things so we are going to be busy this aft and then i'm joining slimming world tonight x

im not bad. af still here sadly but hopefully she will be gone bt thurs!!

I hate waiting for the witch to leave, all we seem to do is wait for wtch to leave, then wait to ovulate, then the dreaded 2ww and then start all over again, how annoying lol x

Gardening and baking that sounds like fun. Wish I was doing that instead of working!:rofl::rofl:

Samzi - Sorry that :witch: is still hanging around hope she flys off and doesn't return until next year

I am still the same no :witch: and testing tomorrow morning as, I was a very good girl and I didn't cave and test today!!! That makes a change for me:rofl::rofl:

Gardening and baking that sounds like fun. Wish I was doing that instead of working!:rofl::rofl:

Samzi - Sorry that :witch: is still hanging around hope she flys off and doesn't return until next year

I am still the same no :witch: and testing tomorrow morning as, I was a very good girl and I didn't cave and test today!!! That makes a change for me:rofl::rofl:

I hope :witch: stays away and you get that :bfp:.

Im still waiting for :witch: to leave hopefully not to long now.

ooo boy i dont know lol.... i cant even name my cat never mind a whole team lol (her name is pony... i work with horses, OH figured i couldnt ever say he didnt buy me a pony).. off topic haha any other ladies got any ideas :)

:rofl::rofl: what a cool name for a cat x

hahah thanks :) my parrots name is Pita stands for (Pain In The Ass) hahaah

can you send me a signature thingy please :happydance:

I love the parrots name too we should call our cockateal (can't spell) that either that or something including the word noisy.
I'm not sure how to do link but i just clicked on allybally sig and it took me to site where she made it hope that helps x

haha thanks suites him just fine right now ...seems to be the season :blush:...... so what txt did you guys use there is about 100 of them lol

Did you test shmoo? hope it was good news x
I used size 30 i think Parkep, did you get onto it ok?
Hope everybody is ok? x

#Hey all, just wanted to test my signature out - hope you are all well today xx

yes thanks i've started to feel alot better today (not been well lately), just waiting to start BDing i hate it when the days drag x

Can I join you please?

Feeling a liitle low on PMA this month as DH was so full of it, he'd convenced me. But wasn't to be.

I'm 35 and TTC#1 just finished cycle 4 (although not been actively preventing for 7 years) married for 1yr 4 months after a 9 year engagement)

Ashamed to say that obsessing a little and spending a fortune on things to help?!:blush:

Can I join you please?

Feeling a liitle low on PMA this month as DH was so full of it, he'd convenced me. But wasn't to be.

I'm 35 and TTC#1 just finished cycle 4 (although not been actively preventing for 7 years) married for 1yr 4 months after a 9 year engagement)

Ashamed to say that obsessing a little and spending a fortune on things to help?!:blush:

Hi and welcome!

Know exactly what you mean about obsessing! Think I've tried every lotion and potion going!

Good luck!

Can I join you please?

Hello and welcome, Good luck with your ttc mission i hope you get your bfp very soon x

hi ladies.

how are you all today?

Hello everyone, how are you all? i've got a banging headache and haven't even got dressed yet although i'm going to have to get dressed at some point as i've a appt at docs later to have some swabs taken. Hope you all have a good day x

Hello everyone, how are you all? i've got a banging headache and haven't even got dressed yet although i'm going to have to get dressed at some point as i've a appt at docs later to have some swabs taken. Hope you all have a good day x

hey i hope your headache went away :(

i finally put up my signature yay lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"