2010 fat busters!!

Well done on the losses.

I havent had time to come online lately.

I had a very weird week last week, my whole body was in pain, my ribs were killing, it was hurting to breathe, so no exercise was done, i was extremely bloated (Iv come on i dunno why :S) but anyways, after nice loss week before, ive just been trying to maintain that, i have so no loss or gain for me from last week. I feel all fit and healthy again, 25min on bike this morning, 45 mins doing wii fit plus work out, iv got loads walking to do still today :)

breakfast - didnt have any
lunch - lowfat sausage roll and some chocolates out of my thorntons box from OH yesterday (my treat for losing 3lbs!)

dunno what to make for tea yet something healthy though i think!

Happy Birthday Paula and wow go girl..you've lost so much weight,bet you look AMAZING!! Hope your'e gonna treat yourself to something nice seeings as if your b.day..just something small..glass of wine? A new lippie? Nice relaxing bubble bath? xx

Well done everyone else too :thumbup:

I'm definately switching to monthly or maybe fortnightly weigh ins as of now, because obviously I can't know when I'm gonna wake up on weigh in Mondays with very heavy sore boobs and when it does happen I don't weigh cos it wouldn't be an accurate weight. Those of you with lo's older than 3 months will know that the 3 month growth spurt can be a crazy feeding frenzy for a few weeks..well I'm in it with Ethan at the mo,so my poor boobies are so full and heavy so I've given weigh in a miss this morning. I'm feeling very pleased with myself though, I've started following the couch to 5k running programme..feeling fab!

Thank you so much hun, the nice comments really keep me motivated :hugs: I am not doing anything today really, OH is at work all week :( my mam has just took me to town and bought be a shelving unit for my living room and I will have a hot bubble bath later on when I put the kiddies to bed :thumbup: and I am gonna order a new outfit so I can have a night out I think not been out in 2 years+.You cant really tell my weight loss on me tbh, it will be a good 4-5 stones before you will see a real difference cos I am so big! but my jeans are getting loose :D Good luck with your weight loss hun xx

Had a 2 sausages with 2 slices bread so far today going to order a takeaway and share a chicken kebab :)

sick of waiting for my stuff to turn up think it will be here tomorrow though!

Why cant I excercise!? its like I have a mental block thats making me not go to the gym!:shrug: :cry: to be fair AF came today and I feel a bit rubbish and in pain with my tummy. I did have an hour walk today but only walking around the shops :shrug:

so food today

B- cheerios 1% milk, 2 teas no sugar

L- 2 slices crustless white toast with mackrel on & a WW deserts yogurt toffee apple, these are YUM taste like real deserts

midafternoon about 4pm - I had a white wrap with chargrilled chicken breast, tomato, red onion and tiny bit of light salad cream.

Now I am starving :( and I feel like I have ate my days food allowance oh I dunno .... its just hit me how long this weight loss is going to take and how you wont beable to see a difference in me for aaaaggggeesss yet :sulk:
sorry for the winge girls

I bet you can see a difference already Paula.But you yourself can't see it because you see yourself everyday.

Maybe try taking photos every fortnight in the same position and i'm sure you will see the change. xxx

I took before pics and I have taken some last week in the same position, taking them same time each month :thumbup:

Just had a chicken and wedges WW meal ... feels like I have ate way to much today what people think? x

I think thats a sensible amount of food Paula :)

Can you see a difference from the photos? Even if you can't i bet other people could.You know how amazingly well you are doing and your willpower is fantastic xxx

Thank you - I know I must be doing something right to be losing a good amount of weight a week but I am so scared of loosing my willpower and end my diet like I have all the other times :cry: I dont think I will though I really dont :nope: I just want it to fall off me and I know that sounds silly and thats not going to happen :dohh: its going to take at least a year! and it scares me so much,I hope I have the strength to do this!!! Whatever I do, its like in my head its not good enough? Oh I dont know, prob not making sense and rambling haha xx

Only YOU think that.You are way to hard on yourself.
You are doing so amazingly well and we are all here to support you and each other and reach our goals :)

I'm not afraid to say i REALLY need help this week and i'm struggling.I'm down and anxious so i've been eating way too much and way too much junk!

:hugs: hun you look great on your FB pics! your stunning! I would be over the moon if I was as slim as you! x

I'm far from slim :( And i'm ugly but bless you for being kind.
I'm so close to my goal now...i need to get there!!!!

Got to stop eating so much crap because i'm getting stomach pains now :( *slaps self*

breakfast - none
lunch - lowfat sausage roll and some thorntons chocolates,
dinner - small bowl of sausage, tomato and cheese pasta, 3pieces of garlic bread,

snack - 3pancakes with lemon juice and 2scoops of icecream (was practicing for tomorrow!)

i loveeeee pancakes!!! x

MmMmMm pancakes! I will do the kids some pancakes today but I am staying well clear!! I have to be so strict its the only way thats gonna work for me, plus I reeeally want to lose all, well at least most of this weight by this time next year! hope its possible [-o<

I'm far from slim :( And i'm ugly but bless you for being kind.
I'm so close to my goal now...i need to get there!!!!

Got to stop eating so much crap because i'm getting stomach pains now :( *slaps self*

Why are you not slim? you look perfectly slim to me hun :shrug: and in no way ugly :shock: your really pretty! xx

My son just woke up and said 'Happy Pancake Day' LOL

I wear a size 12 but i have flabby disgusting parts that are really hideous and stick out.Lots of flab :(

And i am hideous.Thats just how i see myself.I have no self esteem but thanks for being kind.

No pancakes here today.Back to eating well again i hope and back to writing everything down!
Did a 40 min workout on Wii Fit plus routines on Sunday and did 2 i've never done before and wow my inner thighs are so stiff and tight today.Wow!

Going to have a cup of green tea and wait for my friggin exante parcel to come! :)
then going to take LO out to get some new jammies so i can take my mind off wanting food gonna be hard!

oh im deffo having pancakes today, ill have them for tea though and not as an extra so not be too bad, not had any breakfast only just got up dunno what im gunna have for lunch yet though! its snowed here so my walk is out the window!

breakfast/brunch - lighter croissant with scrape of anchor lighter and low sugar strawberry jam, and turkish delight options!
snack - 2chocolates,

gunna have some toast or something soon to keep me till pancakes for tea!! x

Am i allowed to join this group or is it to late! Im startin my weight loss 2moro? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->