2010 fat busters!!

I just thought, I have lost a Rosie in weight, and she is heavy :lol: :happydance:

Happy Birthday Paula.I'm not weighing in this week...i will next week and i'm back on the wagon this week after lots of meals out and birthdays/valentines/surprises etc

Morning... Hope you've all done really well this week... to make up for me!!

I've put 2lbs on, but then I'm not surprised... with the amount of rubbish I've eaten!

x

:rofl:

the one week i get a loss and everyone
gains! apart from paula :awww:

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:happydance::happydance:

happy birthday! rosie is 22lbs? wow jesse is 6months old today and hes nearly 20lbs!

iv lostttt 3LBS!!!!! omg i dont know how i managed that after all the crap iv eaten this weekend, think its cus the witch has been and gone and shes took abit of bloat with her lol! im soo motivated now! x

can everyone add me on facebook again please?! Becki Chrisham im sure im the only one! x

Thanks...Well she is actually 24lbs...but I never got weighed on the week I started my diet so who knows how much I lost then :shrug: so we will say almost a Rosie :lol:

Congrats well done, it makes you want to keep it up doesnt it? :D xx

off to the gym in a bit for my birthday :wacko: I need to up my exercise, I plan on going to the gym 3 times this week and doing a exercise dvd when the kids are in bed x

thankyou, i think were gunna go swimming tomorrow, its halfterm this week so im stuck with about 5 kids all week so im gunna find it hard to fit in any excercise!

I bet running around after them will be exercise enough!! xx

YAY BECKY!!

:happydance::happydance:

well done hun

emily got weighed this morning and she's
21lb 2oz!!​

Not gained or lost :) think that is good seeming as i have been eating some bad
food lately. Hope my stuff comes tomorrow just wanna get started!

Happy Birthday Paula

xx

my son is 3 mths old at weighed in at 17lbs 3ozs last week *lol* he is my chunker:)

Well,Im proud to say I lost 4.5 lbs this week:):)

checked the scales this morning

and ive put on 2lbs!!

:cry: i've no idea why! it's really
disheartened me, the cdcs gonna come
round and my weight's gonna go back up!

im so annoyed i've been good and
i gain, the first week i was a little naughty
and i lost 11lb!! wtf :growlmad:

Happy Birthday Paula and wow go girl..you've lost so much weight,bet you look AMAZING!! Hope your'e gonna treat yourself to something nice seeings as if your b.day..just something small..glass of wine? A new lippie? Nice relaxing bubble bath? xx

Well done everyone else too :thumbup:

I'm definately switching to monthly or maybe fortnightly weigh ins as of now, because obviously I can't know when I'm gonna wake up on weigh in Mondays with very heavy sore boobs and when it does happen I don't weigh cos it wouldn't be an accurate weight. Those of you with lo's older than 3 months will know that the 3 month growth spurt can be a crazy feeding frenzy for a few weeks..well I'm in it with Ethan at the mo,so my poor boobies are so full and heavy so I've given weigh in a miss this morning. I'm feeling very pleased with myself though, I've started following the couch to 5k running programme..feeling fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->