2010 fat busters!!

monday is always a new start expecting :hugs:

i gained like 10lbs the first 4 weeks of my
'diet' just get back on track and keep going

xx​

Lost 4lbs!!!!!! :dance::headspin::dance::headspin: over the moon with that, knew it would be a good loss as I have been extra good :D:D so thats 22.5lbs in 6 weeks x

Wow Paula...just Wow!
That is amazing and you should be so proud of yourself.Well done xxx

Jenny you done any of them recipes yet for CD? :lol:

no :blush: im too scared incase they go
wrong :rofl: which known my luck they will!!

might get some flavouring on thursday though
and make some slushies cant go wrong
with them :rofl:

Jenny you done any of them recipes yet for CD? :lol:

no :blush: im too scared incase they go
wrong :rofl: which known my luck they will!!

might get some flavouring on thursday though
and make some slushies cant go wrong
with them :rofl:

haha i'm the same i dont think i will try and do it tbh
i am a crap cook to start with anyway :dohh:
let me know how the slushie goes i think i
will have to make one of them well TRY :D

i'm the opposite i have mad skills with a microwave :rofl:

going to start learning to cook soon as i dont want my daughter
brought up on micro meals all her life :haha:

mmm had such a bad weekend! yesterday was mcdonalds and then mexican, and today had been mcdonalds breakfast and then subway! subway wasnt too bad though but still, hopefully cus the excercise i did at begining of the week will help me, i need some help on weekends, how does everyone get through the weekend without ruining all the good work in the week? i do it everytime!!

I think its just how badly you want to lose weight, if your mind is on it 100% then you will get through weekends.

Today breakfast - missed had sleep in.

Lunch - 6inch subway, chicken breast, all the salad and light mayo (300cals)

Tea - chicken breast with spices and fresh veg. WW strawberry mouse.

my mind is on it 100% in the week, but then when its the weekend i just slip, i reaaally need to try really hard next weekend cus it just undoes all the hard work and excercise, i suppose this weekend was unavoidable though cus OH has taken me out and treated me loads with it being valentines, and im deffo gunna eat these thorntons chocolates hes bought me lmao! i think im going to plan me food next weekend cus thats what i do in the week and thats were im going wrong x

See OH knows not to buy me chocs or anything, if he did I would give them away to my mam :) I have just come to accept that I would be eating boxes of chocs no more :'(
I dont plan my food for the weekend, OH is only home on a weekend and before our diet, food was what our weekend was based on!! nice big breakfast, huge lunch mac donalds or kfc or something then eat out at a pub or resturant for tea something like fried chicken covered in mayo and bacon and cheese chips, then loads of snacks and sweets and chocs on a night time, every weekend cos its what we enjoyed it and we could do it, cos during the week I could only eat what was in the house cos I dont drive, so on a weekend I would make up for it big time and just eat!!! but now its all about the healthy choices, bowl of cerial before leave the hosue so dont get starving then buy any crap, low fat sandwich for lunch ,chicken salads when out instread of burger and chips ect, its getting quite easy really.....even though right now I could KILL for our usual sunday night greasy chinese or full pizza and chips with garlic or mac donalds but I know I just cant and wont :nope:

i had a few naughty bits today but nothing
dramatic, i've cleaned like a mad woman
and ill get on the bike later as well so should
burn it all off so im classing that as my little
meal (was only chicken type nibbles) so i
should be ok ... fx!!

hoping for another good loss on thursday
but i dont think it'll happen this week
i've not lost anything since thursday night :shrug:
might just be inches coming off this week lol
i'll weigh again tuesday morning and hopefully
it'll go down some more!!

:happydance::happydance:

i got a ds for valentines so nothing naughty
to munch on which is always good :flower:

xxx​

Im still waiting for my exante package to come dont think it will be
here till tuesday! the thing that's really going to be hard is not being
able to drink orange juice! can only have water and green tea :(

i ate sooo much for valentines dinner - was not good at all!!! been sticking to my hour walk each day though so hopefully wont affect me too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->