2010 fat busters!!

me and OH didnt go to the cinema cus we got in the car had a massive argument and came home, on the way he stopped at the petrol station and he bought me a turkish delight (my fave) to say sorry! i had to eat it because he wouldve got mad again (185cals!!!)

dont know why i bothered now though cus we just carried on arguing at home, x

the thought was there atleast becky!!
my oh's so bloody stubborn i hardly ever
get an apology lol

no more cambridge diet for me :cry:
just cant afford it we're so far behind with bills
that we cant throw away £40 a week, over
a month that £160! that's insane so ive let the
woman know and ill just have to try and lose it
my own way :thumbup: beans on toast +
exercise bike i think :rofl:

god i hate not having money :growlmad:
so now im in a pissy mood but atleast we can start
getting our debt paid off, we owe about 700
so it's gonna take a while!!

:hugs: xxx​

tell me about it jenny, someone mentioned they sell stuff on ebay why not do that it will probably be cheaper?

i cant afford anything at the moment im mega skint im normally real far in front with clothes for jesse but hes got about 3things in the next size up at the moment :( weve just had to get a loan so we can move out cus i kept going into the deposit money and its dwindled to more or less nothing :dohh:!

:hugs: becky & Jenny.......you will do it your own way jenny :)

did not get chance to update yesterday what i ate so....

B- cornflakes 1%milk no sugar, tea no sugar (200 cals)

L- beef hotpot WW meal.WW lemon cheesecake yogurt (300cals)

Tea- spag bol WW meal & WW banoffee desert mmmmmMmMmmMMM!!!! First pudding thing I have had in 7 weeks! wont be making a habbit at that was just a treat (almost 200 cals!) (500cals altogether)

Snack about 10pm before bed, small bowl of cheerios 1% milk, and a laughing cow extra light lauging cow cheese (20cals) I try not to have anything before bed but I figured I would not sleep cos I was hungry.(220 cals altogether)

so about 1220 cals today, not bad really! Oh its thursday...roll on the weekend look forward to getting weighed :happydance: we are taking Jack hollywood bowl on sat then going for a family meal at a resturant so looking forward to that :D think I will have either fajitas ooorr steak & salad :thumbup: xxxx

I am thinking of ordering a months worth of Diet Chef to try out for 1 month :shrug: £95 its a 1200 cal diet with breakfast lunch dinner & a snack delivered to your door. Just for a change really, all you do is add fresh fruit & veg.

thats a good idea paula, i wish i could afford to do something like that it would make it much easier for me, £95 is that for the whole month? if it is thats great!

not had any breakfast yet, just a cup of tea no sugar and a glass of diet vimto, did 10mins on the wii fit but couldnt do more cus jesse started getting whiney, gunna walk to get him weighed later, its only about 20minutes round trip but at least its something! x

Urgh full of a cold and my depression is really bad.My get up and go has vanished. :(

thats a good idea paula, i wish i could afford to do something like that it would make it much easier for me, £95 is that for the whole month? if it is thats great!

not had any breakfast yet, just a cup of tea no sugar and a glass of diet vimto, did 10mins on the wii fit but couldnt do more cus jesse started getting whiney, gunna walk to get him weighed later, its only about 20minutes round trip but at least its something! x

Yes thats for a month, or I might just get the 1 week one to see what its like, thats £47.50 and so will need no food shopping at all for me apart from the usual fruit n veg that we get stacks of anyway for the kiddies....hmmm dunno I am doing ok but fancy a change n the meals look good x

So far had cheerios 1%milk, tea no sugar

Gonna take the kids to feed the ducks in a bit, thats a 20 min walk there 20 mins back & a walk round the park, and its over a big bridge lol oh well every little helps x

id get the monthly one you save loads of money!

im gunna walk to somerfield too when i take him to get weighed and get a WWmeal for tonight and i need some more tuna and sweetcorn tins! mm soo nice :)
were viewing a new house on saturday so FX we love it cus i really want to move now and get settled dont think travelling around like a gypsie is good for jesse he's been really unsettled recently :( and its hard to be on a diet when your not in your own house eh x

had a baguette (fresh from the bakery!) with a WWtuna and sweetcorn tin and some salad, and scrape of butter, and a strawberry shape yoghurt, for lunch and got a WWcottage pie for tea :)

i dunno if anyone's seen this

https://www.channel4.com/food/on-tv/my-big-fat-diet-show/100-calorie-full-list_p_1.html

how much of stuff is 100 cals, i think its good :)

I watched the programme and it was great, everything in their 'supermarket' was set out in 100 cal portions of everything, curry, choc, rice, pasta, everything so it gave you an idea of how much u got 4 cals x

yesterday i had, frosties for brekkie, prawn sandwich, tea was some pasta bake and bread. snack ww yoghurt & snack a jacks

today, frosties brekki & dinner.. tea no idea yet. snacks so far snack a jacks.

I watched the programme and it was great, everything in their 'supermarket' was set out in 100 cal portions of everything, curry, choc, rice, pasta, everything so it gave you an idea of how much u got 4 cals x

aye, ive printed it off, going up in the kitchen :)

I only had 2 clementines for dinner last night!
Had a tuna sub for lunch now i feel like a piggy!
Jenny how much cambridge stuff you got left? I will buy it off you?

xx

is the tuna sub in the 6grams of fat or less? i always get turkey iv never tried any of the others lol, i was reading the leaflet the other day but i cant remember now!

im making spicey pork burgers for everyone else tonight and i really want one, i bought loads of good burger condiments and fries to go with them !! bloody dieting!

im not having one though i had enough burgers over the weekend i had mcdonalds twice!!

wii fit said iv lost 1lb !! :D

I only had 2 clementines for dinner last night!
Had a tuna sub for lunch now i feel like a piggy!
Jenny how much cambridge stuff you got left? I will buy it off you?

xx

ive got about 14 sachets i think i'll double check
when im home for you :thumbup:

ill ask jason if he's alright for me to sell them

xxx​

that diet chefs quite reasonable for a months
worth but you have to buy veggies and things
on top :wacko:

Had half a can of asda beans and sausages (only had 3 of the sausages though)
and half a bag of microwave rice so far today and half a glass of coke cause got no juice in till tomorrow!

going to have a bowl of crunchy nut when im watching skins tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->