2010 fat busters!!

iv only ever had o2 contracts, i use my mums wii and wii fit while im here but when we move out i wont have one,

list of things we need are

big telly,
lap top,
and wii lol gunna be fun tryna get some money together for those haha x

had my baguette, with scrape of anchor lighter, some light mayo and turkey ham, :) and a diet vimto,

im getting worried about the weekend now cus i always do bad at the weekend, really gunna have to try this time! xx

Had a ham baguette from norrah battys and a slice of sponge cake :lol:
dont no what to have later on yet

My dog had to be put to sleep today :cry: So I went to the shop and brought aload of crap and just binged :nope:

aw sorry hun, xx

OH is taking me out for a meal tonight, tgi's our favourite! grr i dont know whether to just have a good time and order what i like and then make up for it the rest of the weekend, or try be good, iv been really good all week so i think i might just relax xx

Had a great day again! :happydance:

B- rice crispies 1% milk tea no sugar

L- jacket potato with beans and salad in mister twisters, had to watch my mum and sister eat a huge tuna mayo melt baguette and chips & coleslaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2: :lol:

thats all I have had so far!!!! OH has fajitas on as we speak....cant wait! :D

sorry to hear that expecting :( xxx

have a nice weekend everyone :kiss:

Had 3 fajitas...is that bad :blush: oh well guess the scales will tell in the morning

paula thats not bad at all!

i went to t.g.i's and had cheese and bacon potato skins with sour cream, sizzling chicken, which was peppers onions and cheese on a skillet, with 2 huge chicken breasts marinated in garlic with loads of cheesey mash, i only had one of the chicken breasts gave the other to OH, and left some mash, and i had just under half of a dirtcake, which is clotted cream, chocolate sponge, marshmellows, oreas and chocolate sauce <3
and i also had 2 huge cocktails, a June Bug and a Peach something, which was really nice,

i wouldve felt crap about that but now i dont care cus OH proposed to me!!!! now i have a big fat sparkly ring to make me feel amazing! and a wedding to give me motivation to stick to my diet properly i just cant explain how happy i am!! :D :D

Thanks girls :hugs:

Wow Booth, I was reading all food going 'mmmmm' haha, then it got to the proposed bit and I was like :o!!!! Congrats babe!

Oh fantastic news Becky! congrats!! :happydance: now you can picture that wedding dress in your head that will keep you motivated! ( btw that grub sounds THE best haha)
I am off to a wedding fare tomorrow(never been to one!) & maybe we will start booking things!? only been engaged 4 years haha! been together 6 and a half lol! but no way would I have the confidance to walk down the isle like this! I even pulled out of being a bridesmaid for the 1st time for my friends wedding 2 years ago!

Ooo well off to get on those scales xxxx

Had a bowl of crunchy nut so far today and gonna have some pasta with
a tin of small w.w beans :)

:happydance::happydance:

congratulations becky!!

i wanna see this gorgeous rock!!

and omg DIRT CAKE!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

paula lol ive been engaged for about 3
and 1/2 years :haha: we're starting to save
the beginning of next year so still gonna be
AGES :rofl:

xxx​

Ladies,my hearts not in this right now.I am struggling with just getting through the day at the moment.

New start for me on Monday and will make sure i log in properly everyday as your support always motivates me.

:( I've not been doing much losing (well none :blush:) I've had a really difficult month but it's getting better now and I am up for starting again this week and really want to get on with it. I go on holiday in 8 weeks ish and want to be thinner than this! I am really going to make an effort now :).

Well another 3.5Lbs gone! :dance::dance: over the moon!!!

had lunch in asda cafe today, wanted jacket potato and beans but none left so wanted chicken salad none left so had to have tuna, sweetcorn mayo salad!:( was only a small amount so did not feel TOO bad and there was also lots of coleslaw on my plate but I scraped all of that onto Jacks plate :D and the rest was salad so OK really?!

And for tea just had a foot long wheat chicken salad subway!!!! I was only gonna have a 6inch but OH came back with a big one! :( not toooooo bad I suppose :shrug: thats all I have had all day nothing else, but still feel like a greedy hog!!

been to hollywood bowl was great fun :happydance: Jack adores it :D now time to chilll!

actually gutted I just ate a footlong sub!!!!! I asked OH for a small one grr :( just looked how many calories.... 700 calories ffs. Might sound over dramatic but I am so annoyed :dohh:

I'm 13 stone 13lb now soooo mondays the day where everything changes i mean it this time aswell grr! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->