2010 fat busters!!

that diet chefs quite reasonable for a months
worth but you have to buy veggies and things
on top :wacko:

Not really we always have plenty in for the kids :shrug: so I could just share theirs. Not gonna do it anyway, figured I'm doing well as I am :smug::thumbup:

So today has not been good really, not too much food too less :dohh::lol: not my fault been soo busy today and had visitors :D so all I have had is ......

cheerios for breakfast skimmed milk, tea no sugar
2 slices of whole meal toast with cant belive its not butter light & a peice of water melon........got chicken brest & veggies on now!

just had WWcottage pie, and steamed veg, im having a couple of my chocolates that OH bought me now iv still got plenty of cals left and iv done really good today :)

Im feeling good today not even hungry :) think i might be able to do it this time woo :D
i'll be happy even if i lose 2 and a half stone for my holidays.. do you think that's possible in 4 months n 2 weeks anyone?

i was just going to say take paula as an example! look how well shes done, if you can take some of her motivation, then you could easily do it! x

weigh in day tomorrow, nervous to see how I have done cos I have done no exercise! hope the diet is enough, sure it will be, hope so! I have Never stuck to a diet like this! I am usually picking and making excuses for myself and give up after 2 weeks max so I am sooo happy I am still motivated :yipee:

forgot to say i've lost 2lbs this week
but i'll weigh in with everyone monday
as my weight was the same last thursday
as it was monday so it'll be the same really
:thumbup:

that's a 13lb 2 weeks!! :happydance:
almost a stone lol
so ive treated myself to a coke and some
galaxy caramel :rofl:

and katy ... jason said he want the sachets
as he doesn't wanna waste the money we
spent on them so we'll have one for lunch or
something!​

Well done Jenny, no gain afterall :D

I ment weigh day on Sat :dohh: keep thinking its fri today :wacko: lol

had my tea of chicken & veg and just havin some snacks while I watch Kaite price, had a pack of snack a jacks & a WW yogurt

No probs Jenny I'm gunna start slimming world next week anyway :)

Well I'm stuffed up with this blimin cold at the min, so not been doing too well, this week so far (well thats what I thought!), stepped on the scales this morning and things are looking great for Monday :happydance: I've been living off special k pretty much haha, I eat when I'm hungry now instead of starving myself :D

morning, im dead proud of myself i nearly gave in to having the other baguette i got for lunch today i was really craving it last night but i didnt have it i did really good, cant wait to eat it today though haha,

not had breakfast yet just had a cup of tea no sugar, supposed to be going swimming later but i dont really want to with it being halfterm i bet it will be packed! x

I am soooo peed off today!

my phone has stopped working for some reason and have a messege on it
that i cant even see :( have to wait till sep for a frigging upgrade!
touchscreens do my bloody head in that's the last time i get one.
and to top it off i have got a bloody cold :(

what phone is it M2B? i have a tocco lite, but i use Ohs iphone mostly, i find touch screens okay mostly! xxx

virgin media are being bell ends! lol
i cant pay them until the 24th and they
wont hold my account for 2 DAYS!!!
so im going to have no internet no nothing
from the 22nd - 24th :growlmad:

good job ive got a meet and things to take
my mind off being bored lol​

what phone is it M2B? i have a tocco lite, but i use Ohs iphone mostly, i find touch screens okay mostly! xxx

It's a Samsung Ulta Touch

i thought the touch screen was brill at first but
after a while it started freezing every time i put a phone call down
and i couldnt touch the screen for like 5 mins and now it just wont let
me use the screen at all!

xx

dont worry jenny it will probably take them that long to cut you off haha, xx

ah thats shit, mine is abit unaccurate, but the iphone is great, xx

After the contracts up i think i'm going to go over to carphone warehouse instead of
o2 seems better get a free wii and wii fit then :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->