2010 fat busters!!

WW count them more online not sure why :shrug: I buy loads of Snack a Jacks and use my calculator, they come up at 1.5 points x

Really i thought they would be alot more than that! they are sooo yummy too made me feel like I was eating crisps and cheating lol, thanks girls x

had a WW strawberry cheesecake earlier, i cant sleep and im hungry.. might have a crumpet but i dont wanna ruin an okay day! x

Just found out OH is being layed off again FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

ohh paula :hugs: OH has just finished an apprenticeship last september but they still havnt put him on the books, which is worrying me alot :/

what did he do? xx

I didnt get chance to update from last week 0lb loss, after day/night out on saturday. Oh well least it aint a gain. I know now drinking isnt a very good idea, by cravins for it since having hollie gone overboard.

Monday
Brekki & lunch was spec k bar
25mins on wii fit
afternoon snack spec k bites
25min on the wii fit
tea - wraps but were to hot, so i had 5 meatballs & 2 slices of bread
Tuesday
brekki & lunch
spec k cereal & slice of toast
30min walk (with double pushchair lol!)
afternoon snack spec k bar
30min on wii fit
tea w.w ocean pie, bit of extra mash & 2yorkshires.

:hugs: Paula. We are in the same situation, OH got paid off just before xmas and it was the same the xmas before!! xxx

Ive put on 4lb! in the last 2days i didnt even think that was possible :shock:

deffo made me kick my arse into gear again now!

Thanks boothh, glitterfairy & sweetcheeks......booth he works away in London laying water mains, but he is willing to do anything anywhere in the country, hes been looking for few months now as he is fed up of working away but anything to pay the bills! but there is nothing :nope:
Sorry to hear your in the same situation sweetcheeks :hugs::hugs: it happened to OH this time last year too :hissy: xxxxx

On a lighter note, Had a brill week so far :happydance:

ate 1200 cals yesterday

today I have had
breakfast - cheerios ss milk

Lunch - lighter choice sandwich from tescos , thai chicken flavour........ chicken,tomato,green thai mayonase, mango,spinich, red pepper and red onion was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy 5 WW points and 320 cals which is not too bad really.

been to the gym, done an hours workout,walked to and from the gym... managed 30 mins speed walking on the treadmil which i was pleased with! and done 3 sets of 15 reps on the weights too :dance: and done 5 mins on the cross trainer which is hard!!! thats all I could manage :blush:

Tea is WW meal with sweetcorn :D
xxxxxx

Wow Paula! Your doing so great. Running up and down the stairs is enough to wear me out lol

I've only had a low fat chicken and mayo sandwich today, not really feeling hungry :shrug: Gonna have a jacket potato with salad for tea I think

Glad your week is going so well Paula.

Mummytobe you sound like me getting on the scales all the time,sometimes i wish i hadnt bought my own! I gave my last set to Mum so i wouldn't get so obsessed....You can work that off though hun i'm sure :)

My depression is bad at the moment,having to force myself to exercise everyday but i'm doing it!

everyones doing great!!

:hugs: paula xxxx

ive just been into work today, to hand in my letter saying im going back . i asked for some new uniforms and the top i normally wore before i had alex was really big on me !! :happydance:

I know im getting bad at it again glitter weighing myself all the time
im stopping now though as its making me down :(

ive had a
w.w shepards pie with steamed veg
glass orange juice
1 cup of green tea

have some w.w soup later with a slice of brown bread

I only tried the WW Shepherds pie last week and loved it,really yummy!

Well done PinkSnowBall that's fab!

My other half said he's going to get rid of the scales if i don't stop weighing myself all the time. I said 'Yes Officer!' ;)

ohhh paula, :hugs: things seem to picking up again so hopefully there will start being more work soon, im just hoping and praying that OH can hang on to his job or we are really gunna be screwed :(

i had 2 crumpets last night with butter and dairylea about 3am i really could not sleep and was stressed out, :(

today iv had

breakfast - cup of tea no sugar
lunch - low fat tunamayo and cucumber sandwich from greggs, 320 cals i think it was, and some apply juice,
dunno what to make for dinner yet though! x

Hiya girls

Still on track, here's what ive had

B- 2 x crumpets and nutella
L- WW soup and a small slice of birthday cake (its OH bday so I had to help him celebrate) It was amazing!!!
D- WW chicken curry, with some sweet potato wedges (yuk didnt like them lol, not hidden u see :haha:)

Mummytobe I would worry about it, u seem to go off track and still lose weight so im sure it will come back off :hugs:

Pinksnowball, thats when you know all the dieting pays off, when all the clothes hang off! I'm still waiting for that lol, but I can feel a little difference :D

Oh sweetcheeks, what I would do for a bit of birthday cake *jealous!*

Well had my jacket and salad, would love to say I enjoyed it, but it's all the preperation for something I don't really like, would rather chuck a WW meal in the microwave... simple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->