2010 fat busters!!

Paula, you look lovely hun :hugs:

Well i'm totally addicted to Curlywurly's, only 2points and they do my chocolate fix lovely!

Its my first night out Saturday since having Kane, Im dreading it because a) first time i will be leaving him overnight, b) ill miss him so much and c) because i dont have a dress yet LOL. Bought one from RI... now dont like it as it clings to my apron, aka my belly haha xx

Wow Paula ure gorgeous hun!! Amazing how u imagine something totally different, I also thought u were well... older :blush:

Well girls had a big ooopsie, me and my OH got a chinese as I couldnt be bothered cooking :dohh: Hopefully it doesnt affect my weightloss as ive pointed it and got boiled rice and chinese roast pork (char sui) and mushroom. x

I have a apron too and my baby is nearly 6 :(

Lets see a pic of you in it? Bet you look lovely.Whats it like? I hope you can manage to let your hair down and have some fun on saturday xxx

Im sure u will look amazing Amy!! Hows Kane doing? Kaiden is choked wae the cold its a wee shame. Have a great time on Sat!! x x

Ah i couldnt get to sleep cause i was so hungry so i got up
and had a mini micro pizza with a box of micro chips and mayo and 2 gherkins :(

i feel like i cant do this anymore!

:hugs:mummytobe, I go to bed hungry and think i will never get to sleep but i do.....when you feel like that why dont you have some cereal or even toast rather than fatty stuff...I know its much easier said than done when thats all you want :hugs:

So pleased I managed to beat my cravings last night! I had a options mint hot choc and 2 pears and some water and that satisfied me :happydance:

Gym today! gonna try really hard!

Its prob my name why people think I am older :shrug: lol xxxxx

Ames sure you will look lovely hun :hugs: gosh I have never worn a dress!!:( I would love to but I have always had a problem with my weight......thats also one of my biggest motivations waring lovely clothes instead of having to pick something out of a tiny selection of clothes! :(

weigh in for me tomorrow :dance: hope its a big number again, have tried soo hard so I will be happy with anything over say 4lbs!

last dress i wore was at my school prom
and that was nearly 5 years ago and about
4 stone less :rofl:

i cant wait to go on a shopping spree and get
fashinable clothes rather than big baggy stuff

:happydance::happydance:

mummytobe :hugs: :hugs:

xxx​

:headspin: its soooooooooo exciting isnt it!!! omg I will be so so happy to be able to walk into a shop and pick anything up :happydance: not to mention cheaper...well maybe :lol: fattys clothes are so expensive!

Never even worn a prom dress cos we never had one :lol:

Pheweee busy week for me, trying to make some time to catch up on here now :coffee: Not read back yet,will in a min but I've just looked at the 1st page and WOW weve really lost 136lbs between us all???? :happydance:
Also, it says my loss so far is 3lbs but it's actually 7lbs so please can it be changed? :flower: 1st week 3lbs, 2nd week 4lbs 3rd week stayed the same.

Right, off to have a catch up xx

Oh, if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I'm Helen Addy xxx

aww paula i thought youd be brunette too lol! your really pretty! and dont look big at all! xxxx

not had anything to eat so far just a glass of pepsi max ans a cup of tea no sugar gunna have some toast soon i think x

I have no idea how to cook! So I'm sticking to WW meals haha.

Today I've had
Pasty
WW bacon and leek quiche
WW shepherds pies with sprouts

Got my first night out planned for the 12th.. thats 2 weigh ins away, reckon I could lose 10lb by then? or is that too optimistic :shrug:

Hiya, yeah I remember who you are too..yes we were posting in the overdue thread at same time! Awww our babies share a birthday!
I also have my 1st night out coming up too, March 13th..its a hen night and I can't wait!!! I'm hoping to be down to 11st by then, so 6lb to lose.

Paula we probably imagined you to be older because you are so wise ;)

Mummytobe don't give up just because you have had a couple of bad days.You can do it!

I'm off to fling myself around the lounge now to a workout dvd,i usually get so enthusiastic i end up knocking the light or crashing into the sofa!

Thanks girls :hugs:

im going to have a slice of toast i think now cause ive had nothing yet
then we are going out for a meal tonight cause we got my cousin for the night staying over :)

its an all you can eat though! ill be good :blush:

ive had a pretty good week so far-mainly cause ive been feeling ill so nt felt like eating much...but hey if it means i lose a few more lbs then happy days!!

It would be easier and quicker if we knew each others real names.
I'm Kez :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->